5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant - Not flawless, but still brilliant
After reading the first of the Ghosts series, paying nothing for it, and staying up late into the night to finish it, I started and finished this book today and have since gone on to buy the next in the series.

Published on 6 Mar 2012 by Natalie Wood

3.0 out of 5 stars Lot better
A massive improvement to the 1st book still don't how it's script style in writing but will get the next book and see if it improves even more
Published 6 months ago by catherine

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant - Not flawless, but still brilliant, 6 Mar 2012
This review is from: Ghost in the Flames (The Ghosts Book 2) (Kindle Edition)

As I said in the title. The book isn't flawless, there are typos, and it almost made me drop my review to 4 stars, but I didn't. I really think the author deserves the credit of five stars, because the book is a gripping read.

Caina, is a amazing strong heroine, and I really connected to her as a character, she is tough and sometimes ruthless, but still easy to like as character. The plot was gripping, it gave enough clues to allow the reader to work out some of the mystery, but not too much to make it easy or predictable. The side characters were wonderful, from Ark to Maeltor, and the world was so well put together I really felt like I could see it.

Anyway as I said, am on to the third book of this series, and am currently loving it. Really glad I've found a new author in the high fantasy genre, that I feel I could read again and again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 29 April 2014
Mrs. Gail Brewster (Doncaster UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Ghost in the Flames (The Ghosts Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
I love this series of The Ghosts, Moeller keeps you engrossed in the story from beginning to end, I couldn't put it down and ordered the next book before I had finished reading this one. There is plenty of action throughout and you really feel for the characters who are very believeable.
Love it

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 7 April 2014
This review is from: Ghost in the Flames (The Ghosts Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
the plot was a little too similar to the first in the series, but still a very addictive read (I've just read both of them non-stop in one day) lots of action a good characters, highly recommend, and a bargain price too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Dreams in flames, 11 Mar 2014
This review is from: Ghost in the Flames (The Ghosts Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
Amazing beyond expectations I love that the book turned the ordinary into extraordinary. The whole book is captivating and drives the attention away from vampires and werewolves that have over taken the fiction world.

3.0 out of 5 stars Lot better, 25 Feb 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars :), 2 Feb 2014
J. M. Petrie - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ghost in the Flames (The Ghosts Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
Brilliant! I loved the first book and this one was great as well, starting the next one soon! Such a talented author, can draw you in, keep you attached and leave you wanting more!!! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars A cracking good read, 12 Jan 2014
This review is from: Ghost in the Flames (The Ghosts Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
I read after reading Child of the Ghost which I felt just got going towards the second half of the book but the Ghost in the Flames was a good read right from the beginning. So much so I will read the next in the series.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ghosts in the pages, 14 Nov 2013
This review is from: Ghost in the Flames (The Ghosts Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
I've read this book, and its predecessor, and whilst I did enjoy the stories and their characters, the actual writing was far from perfect. Throughout both books many many words were left out, making me think" did I miss something?". Alas, no. These exclusions, though many, did not really spoil the reading of both books, but did annoy me because I believe an author has a responsibility to his readers to make the book as near perfect as he should, not just leave out words, or because someone is too damn lazy to proof read the book, or do they not proof read books anymore, or carry out quality control?

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 27 Jun 2014
This review is from: Ghost in the Flames (The Ghosts Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
couldn't put it away. such a great book to read. I may end up wasting my money on buying the whole series!

4.0 out of 5 stars A good read, 20 Oct 2013
This review is from: Ghost in the Flames (The Ghosts Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed this book and couldn't wait to read the next book. I had picked the first book up as a free download and now will look out other books written by Jonathan Moeller.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Ghost in the Flames (The Ghosts Book 2)