Size: Huggies Soft Skin 640 Wipes|Change
Price:£15.47+ £3.99 shipping

on 6 October 2013
I would recommend them to a friend. The perfume was not as strong to me rather mild close to faint. I prefered the scent compared to non perfumed that i feel smell to me. Only downfall they do stick to another alot but I dont mind. I love their thickness to wiping my baby's bum especially when soily.
on 26 March 2014
Every time I change the baby it was a nightmare it was impossible to pull one at the time and
as we all now it’s no good when you are trying to change a 10 months baby.
the smell is nothing special No good would not recommend it at all.
I could not wait to finish them!!
on 19 December 2012
the wipes are good thick quallity they are soft and there is the right amount of lotion on them. the reason for the 4 stars is they are are a nightmare to get out of the packet and in the middle of a bum change that is the last thing you need.
on 12 January 2014
I purchase these via subscribe and save so are excellent value for money, even cheaper than when they are on offer in the supermarket. My son also has eczema which is triggered by detergents and these do not irritate and leave a nice scent.
on 2 August 2012
lovely wipes as would have expected from huggies. keep baby clean and fresh. extremely well priced and great value. so handy being able to order in bulk
on 1 September 2013
After I try many different wipes I found these very nice....... The best of all different types of Huggies......
The only thing that keeps me from 5 stars is that are not very big as other.......
on 18 April 2013
I love these wipes the never leave my son sore,are nice and thick unlike some other brands,smell nice,only slight problem is sometimes they hard to get out of the pack,a great bargain,thanks amazon
on 17 March 2013
very good on skin
little one likes it's softness and loves to get it cleaned
also found they are very cheap on amazon than normal shops/super markets..
will re-order soon.
on 5 March 2013
I don't need to worry about buying wipes and nappies another, with this subscription I am sure that always going to have them enough at home. Really practical for a very busy mom's life.
on 26 November 2013
I but these wipes anyway so when I saw them offer I was very happy as I find these wipes wet, thick and smell lovely the only snag is they are hard to get out of pack sometimes.