5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect For Me!
Each time I need a new case of Baby Wipes I always come to Amazon and try and find the cheapest possible. Due to this I have tried a number of wipes over the months and these are by far the best.

I bought 4 cases when the price was £5 and while I did need to wait 2 months for them to come back into stock it was well worth the wait.

While yes, the...
Published 9 months ago by Mr. Beaumont

3.0 out of 5 stars Bargain as brought when on offer
I but these wipes anyway so when I saw them offer I was very happy as I find these wipes wet, thick and smell lovely the only snag is they are hard to get out of pack sometimes.
Published 9 months ago by LouiseB

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect For Me!, 30 Nov 2013
Mr. Beaumont - See all my reviews
This review is from: Huggies Soft Skin Baby Wipes - 10 x Packs of 64 (640 Wipes) (Personal Care)

While yes, the smell it strong I have got used to it. They are also very strong.

So all in all I am very impressed with there, Thank You Amazon!

5.0 out of 5 stars wipe away.., 7 Dec 2013
Amazing value wipes that will last me well into the next year... these wipes have a beautiful fragrance my daughter smells lovely.. La

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality, great value for money, 13 Aug 2012
We've been using this brand for 2 years now and it's great for our girls, newly born + toddler. Very good quality, lovely scent. I like the material and find them soft. They don't come out easily all the time though and stick together sometimes, and that's why am giving 4 stars. Other than that, I think they're very good! =)

5.0 out of 5 stars Huggies Soft Skin Baby Wipes - 10 x Packs of 64 (640 Wipes), 12 July 2014
always using lots of these and buying them in bulk means i save money and they dont cause any skin problems on my grandson.

4.0 out of 5 stars good quality, 27 Jun 2014
smell lovely, love huggies wipes, thicker than other brands & yr fingers dont go through lol. wouldnt buy any other brand x

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 July 2014
cleaning babys bottom is a pleasure with these wipes

4.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 5 July 2014
Huggies wipes are much better quality than any of the others we have tried.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 24 Jun 2014
Arrived promptly. No damage to packaging. Packets of wipes as described....not sure what else to write to fill in the words you have to fill

1.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointed, 11 Jun 2014
Difficult to take out from packaging. Once managed to take out, few tissues will come out together. Waste my money. Not recommended to buy

5.0 out of 5 stars nic, 11 Jun 2014
cant fault huggie wet wips at all and at the price for 10 packs great deal, great quality as always