5.0 out of 5 stars Love the smell
amazing smell - I use them on my face as well as baby's bottom - they seem more natural than other wipes I have tried.
Published on 12 Jun. 2013 by Truth, Herts

2.0 out of 5 stars Why are these so popular?
They are stupidly thick - unnecessary and more landfill. They are not interlinked - obvs the person who designed the packaging has never had newborn poop on their hands having to make sure the baby doesn't end up on the floor or put their feet in the nappy so needing the other hand for the wipes. Very irritating and will not buy again because of this. Don't work in my...
Published 11 months ago by S. Cartwright

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the smell, 12 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Huggies Natural Care Baby Wipes - 10 x packs of 64 (640 Wipes) (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wipes, 31 Oct. 2012
Great value wipes. Much better than the pampers wipes as these are thicker and clean up everything very well. Would recommend to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 2 Aug. 2013
I love huggies wipes,I like that they are thick,they suit my sons skin well,only down fall is that sometimes it can be hard to get the wipes out,nothing major thou,

5.0 out of 5 stars wouldnt use anything else, 19 Mar. 2014
great value buying from amazon, we never run out!

I have found that huggies wipes are thick but not too wet. they are strong and made of a soft yet tough material. they are just right in terms of moisture - not too wet but dont dry out easily. the first wipe is always as wet/dry as the last. with other brands i have not liked the roughness of the material, or how wet the bottom of the pack can be.

I love the aloe vera scent, but would be just as happy to use the other huggies wipes available

I use these for nappy changing and wiping mucky hands, but i have also found they are great for removing make up! (and sometimes household cleaning, mopping up spills etc!)

Only complaint is they can sometimes be hard to get out of the pack with one hand, but this is true of all wipes in these style packets. If they could find a way of making it easier then I would be really happy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 12 Jan. 2014
I purchase these via subscribe and save so are excellent value for money, even cheaper than when they are on offer in the supermarket. My son also has eczema which is triggered by detergents and these do not irritate and leave a lovely just washed scent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous smelling, 25 Nov. 2013
I used to use huggies pure wipes to take my make up off and it was the only thing I found that did not make my face sore, also my partner is a long distance lorry driver so often doesn't get a chance to park somewhere to get a shower so he used to use them to have a clean up but when my son was first born I was using pampers sensitive wipes as they were recommended by my midwife and he always seemed to have a sore bottom. I saw these on here at such a good price I thought they were worth trying and have never looked back. He has not had a sore bottom since and the wipes smell so gorgeous! We all use these now instead and we love them so much they are the only wipes we buy

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 12 Feb. 2014
I love huggies baby wipes. These ones are with aloe Vera. And prevent from nappy rashes. Smell is also very pleasant. Fast delivery. 20 packages. Still using them after more than a month

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 12 Feb. 2014
Bought these as an alternative to the pampers sensitive wipes and i like them better .Good price and they smell nice. Very handy to have a big box of wipes. Fast delivery.

4.0 out of 5 stars So soft!, 16 Aug. 2012
I love these wipes. Have tried others, including Water Wipes, but think these are the best. Another review states that these have parabens, so obviously not ideal (hence the 4 star rating - otherwise would be 5), but I think out of what's out there, these are the best option. They are very soft, come out well out of the packet (ie. u dont get four wipes out of one pull!) and are reasonably natural compared to other wipes (minus the parabens!).

Having tried other wipes, I'm definitely sticking to these for now, and would recommend also!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality wipes, 14 Feb. 2014
I'm purchasing this brand of baby wipes to my son since his birth and they're very good. He had no skin reaction, so I intend to continue using it.