on 1 April 2013
I was a little disapointed in these. I have put an inner lining of absorbant towelling between 2 of the cloths as they don't do the job on their own. I won't buy any more.
on 5 February 2013
This product it's great it does exactly what it supposes to do-CLEAN.Good thing is that you can put it to washing machine and keep use it again and again.For me that works
on 4 March 2012
POLTI VAPORETTO 950 Steam Cleaner Replacement LARGE CLOTHS & SMALL SOCKETTS PACK IDEAL AS ONLY ONE CAME WITH THE MACHINE AND YOU CAN CARRY ON CLEANING WHILE THE DIRTY ONE IS BEIG WASHED.
on 6 March 2013
The 'floor cloth' originally supplied, that was designed to fit the attachment, is now out of shape and ragged. The 'socks' are difficult to fit onto the attachment they were designed for. I think I shall be disappointed with the new ones. Do not have a choice but to buy them, how else will I be able to use my Polti? The floor cloth will not stay put, it will not stay attached to the attachment. Overall a bit dubious.
on 22 February 2013
Original polti spares in retail pack. Reasonable price and quick delivery. Intial outlay should ensure that we can make the best use of the steam cleaner to clean floors and soft furnishings. Very pleased with the product and service.
on 20 January 2013
the sockets for the polti vaporetto 950 steam cleaner fit perfectly & work really well will order again when I need more
on 7 July 2014
product contained items which I did not want but had to purchase. product I wanted was great .
on 13 July 2014
Great Fitted My Steamer Head Lovely.
on 28 December 2015
excellent recomended many thanks
on 14 February 2013
cant review these because i havent yet used them but im sure they will good. seem like good quality, yes