4.0 out of 5 stars Good Value
These t-shirts are great value for money. There's a great selection of colours and although basic look really good.

The sizing I would say was a little snug, not small just maybe a tiny bit smaller thant what I'm used to but. But I've had no real problems with the size as it still fits nicely.

The delviery was fairly fast, I ordered in mid-December...
Published on 5 Jan 2012 by D.J. Graham

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
I ordered 4 Fruit of the Loom Super Premium T-Shirts and they arrived within a couple of days but the first time I washed one, some stitching came loose and I now have a 20cm long open seam at the bottom.
I logged a request for a replacement and was abruptly told that they don't offer refunds or replacements once a t-shirt has been washed.
I wasn't even given...
Published 15 months ago by Phil

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 23 Jun 2013
I wasn't even given the option to respond and my case was closed :-(
Surely a T-Shirt should cope with 1 wash in a washing machine?

From my experience there is nothing "Super Premium" about the T-Shirts or the service provided by Team South West Ltd.
I certainly won't be ordering from them again or recommending them to anyone.

I must add that I rarely post negative feedback but the level of service I received was so poor that I felt the need to share it.

Very disappointed

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, 5 Jan 2012
This review is from: Fruit of the Loom Super Premium T-Shirt - 21 Colours (Apparel)

The delviery was fairly fast, I ordered in mid-December and they were with me about a week later so very fast delivery considering the time of year.

Highly reccomended product if you're looking for something simple and cheap.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fruit of the Loom T Shirt. Ash Grey Large, 9 Aug 2013
Tone: "Historical Fad" (Lincolnshire, England) - See all my reviews
From my own experience this is quality, made in USA. It washes well and it is nice and cosy to wear. Good Quality. Excellent value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality tee, 7 Sep 2012
The quality of this tee is good, sizing is as stated (not slightly small as they used to be)
neck is good and usually keeps it shape.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality T Shirts, 30 April 2012
For the price they are very good value.

In the past, I've been suckered into buying bargain T Shirts, only to have them either disintegrate, lose their shape, or shrink.

These have kept their shape and colour really well.

Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars t shirt, 1 Sep 2011
K. Carruthers (cumbria, england) - See all my reviews
these t-shirts are excellent value for the money,they arrived in quick time well packed and i will probably buy more

4.0 out of 5 stars Curate's egg, 8 July 2012
The service from the supplier is consistently good and the range of colours is fantastic and they look really good.....but.... they do shrink. I have had problems in the past with Fruit of the Loom in this respect (with no other manufacturer) but I was persuaded by some of the reviews that these would not shrink. Sadly they do. I find though that if I buy one size larger than I need then I get what I want. I am therefore more than happy to recommend these t-shirts with that proviso.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and price, 13 May 2012
I came to these "super premium" FOTL t-shirts after trying the "heavy cotton" version from the same vendor and finding them not as heavy as I would prefer. These are a bit more like what I'm after - good quality, nice cut though still not as heavy as some American T-shirts in my inventory. The fit is tailored to comfortable so if you like them looser then go a size up. Generally recommended as good on quality and value given my earlier comments.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish/waste of money, 12 April 2014
Turned up with marks all over it washed it and wouldn't come out not happy with product I suppose you get what you pay

5.0 out of 5 stars t-shirt, 27 Aug 2012
cathy (sutton coldfield) - See all my reviews
I love these fruit of the loom t-shirts. The quality is excellent and they wash really well, keeping their shape. Would definitely recommend.

Fruit of the Loom Super Premium T-Shirt - 21 Colours