on 18 January 2014
A shabby chic look to these quality decorative plant holders . I wanted some classier looking plant holders for my front drive with brick surround walls, they look great. I've got purple heathers in them at the moment In the summer I'll put geraniums. They arrived well packaged and in the 3/5 days as stated.
on 5 February 2015
This was bought as a present and the recipient almost instantly had her husband out with a drill to get it up. She loves it and the rustic finish gives the impression it cost more than it actually did. Good value
on 29 August 2013
lovely pot planter, looks fab against our brick wall, giving a vintage look. bought this to fill our brick wall up in our garden along with a few others from gardens2you. arrived on time.
on 3 July 2013
Very rustic looking and very good value. Would not hesitate to recommend to anyone looking for something different to hang flower pots in, either in the the garden or in the home.
on 9 January 2016
First of all the plant holder is very attractive and looks good on my wall.
Sadly though it is very small in fact at first I thought the large box it came in was empty and is very light.
Also for just under thirteen pounds it is totally over priced if I saw it in a shop for that I would not have bought it, a price would be closer to maybe eight pounds .
Also in the picture it shows two holders which I was expecting unfortunately you only get one.
To sum up very attractive but over priced and very small
on 5 April 2014
Great product - very authentic and really looks good and is as described in the advert. Will probably get more of these for my garden wall.
on 15 January 2016
Smaller than I thought, looks decorative but can only hold a very small plant. Arrived on box that wasn't big enough so was bent out of shape during transit. Not worth the money.
on 28 September 2015
This is Lovely it looks a bit rough/rusty rustic/weathered
I may paint next season but love the style of it.
A bit small but my own fault for reading the measurements
on 3 August 2014
very pretty - rather small but fine for where I needed it o go. Looks lovely with a bright red trailing Pelargonium in it .Tres Sud de France!
on 14 September 2015
Great fits nicely on the fence. Great no problems

null
Harness the Power of the Peanut For Career, Relationships, & Wellness!
Shop modern wall planter systems. Wall décor with a touch of greenery
Find the latest for your home. Shop online now at Horchow.com.