5.0 out of 5 stars Please don't try anything else these are worth the money
I have used ear plugs for years, snoring husband. These are the best on the market, don't fall out and last a while before you need new ones. Can't hear a thing and sleep like a baby. Very nice and soft in the ear so don't hurt when sleeping like some of the wax ones on the market.
Published 14 months ago by 7rainbow777

2.0 out of 5 stars they weren't the best ear plugs i've ever had
i used these for the first night only. they weren't the best ear plugs i've ever had, they still didn't manage to drown out the husbands snoring!! next day after taking them out and showering etc my ear felt itchy. after investigating with an ear bud i pulled a pea sized piece of the ear plug out of my ear...not good, and not impressed!!
Published 2 months ago by kaz

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Please don't try anything else these are worth the money, 1 Nov 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Best earplugs, 24 Oct 2013
This review is from: Bio Ears Ear Plugs (Misc.)
I've used earplugs for years as I can't sleep if I can hear any noise, ticking clock etc!!! These are the best earplugs I've found, I spent a long time in hospital recently and wouldn't have been able to sleep without these, I highly recommend them, and not just for swimming.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect nights sleep, 20 Sep 2013
This review is from: Bio Ears Ear Plugs (Misc.)
I love these ear plugs. I really don't think I'd want to be without them now. They are soft & comfortable and block out most noise. Also reusable for a couple of nights before they lose the stickyness

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 8 Aug 2013
This review is from: Bio Ears Ear Plugs (Misc.)
Bio Ears ear Plugs get a five star rating from me. For anyone troubled by noisy streets when trying to sleep, they are a must. Delivery was prompt, and the product does just what it says it will.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 27 Dec 2013
Morty Moose "Satisfaction of one's curiosity ... (Perthshire, Bonny Scotland) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Bio Ears Ear Plugs (Misc.)
I have had to use earplugs on and off for years, and these are by far the best at blocking noise. I must admit, i am a little concerned at what some people have wriiten about the dangers of this type of earplug blocking the ear canal, but i am very careful. I make sure that they don't go very deep into my ear, make sure they are clean ( no dust or hair) and pull them out very gently so as to not tear them or leave any bits behind. I find they work extremely well.

5.0 out of 5 stars They work., 4 July 2013
This review is from: Bio Ears Ear Plugs (Misc.)
I have used these plugs for years now,and I find they are effective for two weeks,and then they lose there stickiness.

5.0 out of 5 stars Magnificent, 10 Aug 2013
This review is from: Bio Ears Ear Plugs (Misc.)
These are the very best ear plugs I have ever used. They do their job efficiently and keep out all noise.

5.0 out of 5 stars plugs, 15 July 2013
This review is from: Bio Ears Ear Plugs (Misc.)
these are great no noise heard at all i use them as i do nights and dont hear any at all

5.0 out of 5 stars "Ears" to Bio ear plugs and cirrus, 18 Nov 2014
This review is from: Bio Ears Ear Plugs (Misc.)
Purchased for my daughter who has just started university in campus accommodation and initially having problems with outside noise. She is delighted with the effectiveness and quality of these ear plugs which have solved all her problems. The items were delivered quicker than estimated delivery date and packaged well. The price was very good, so no complaints whatsoever would and have used this product again

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality. Excellent quality without aloe Vera., 4 Sep 2014
This review is from: Bio Ears Ear Plugs (Misc.)
I have been buying his product for a long time and highly recommend it. My only grumble (hence, the one less star) is that BioEars started adding aloe vera to them and since then they have been less tacky so don't stay in your ears quite as well. I would buy more of these if I could be assured I would only be sent the ones free of aloe vera.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›