Size: 5 UK|Colour: Prune Multi Leather|Change
Price:£55.00 - £87.61

on 30 January 2010
these boots are really nice and comfortable walked to town and back no problem first day i got them.I would recommend them to anybody that cannot walk very far in high shoes or boots.
on 12 March 2010
Good boots, nice colour, but had to return due to fit. I will be reordering in a smaller size, as I expect them to be very comfortable, especially as I can't wear heels normally. The laces were a bit annoying to begin with, but once you have them set up, they stay that way, so not a problem really. You could wear these with a dress, as easily as trousers, or short skirt and thick tights, so very versatile.
on 17 January 2015
I'm writing this review after being completely confused by conflicting reviews about sizing - an important aspect when ordering online.
I ordered my usual size 5, even though the reviews tempted me to go up a size, especially as I have rather wide feet. Now the size is perfect - my feet slip in easily and comfortably and a bigger size would have been too big. I imagine they're really comfy to walk in. BUT... and this wasn't mentioned in any review I read - the ankle part is way too loose. Even after fiddling with the elasticated laces I could not make the boot fit snugly around my ankle. This is important to me as I like to wear ankle boots with dresses/skirts rather than jeans/trousers where the top of the boot is usually covered. So I like ankle boots to fit snugly around the top when wearing tights/hold ups and these just don't! In fact they look rather silly because of the gaping! (However, I should mention this might not matter if worn with socks or woolly tights...)
SO... I'm returning mine because of that and reordering another similar style by Hush Puppy. (I will add that the pair I received had small black marks on the suede part so they were imperfect - but if the overall fit had been ok I would probably have overlooked that)
On a positive note they are gorgeous boots and the shoe part is very comfortable and true to size. And the deep red colour is beautiful!
I hope this is helpful...
on 7 February 2010
I'm so pleased. Boots are not only fantastic but very comfortable too. I wish I had more money to buy red too.
on 25 September 2011
Oh, wonderful. I can`t say enough praise for these boots. Talk about neat and chic.
I love them to bits. Sooo comfortable too. Makes me feel a young 68.
on 5 February 2012
Really comfortable, great price, funky, available in great colours, dresses up or down, have attracted lots of positive comments, what more is there to say!
on 20 January 2010
These boots are very comfortable as you would expect form Hush Puppies. Great colour.
on 16 January 2010
This shoes are fabulous and as comfy as shoes can be well worth the money.
on 21 September 2013
These arrived today and they are as lovely as the other reviews have stated. I was really confused about what size to order (I am normally a size 7/41) as some reviewers had to buy smaller, some bigger and some fitted just right! I took a chance and ordered a 7 and they fit fine. Haven't worn them out yet but tried them on and they are very comfie. I love the colour, Perfect for autumn
on 8 April 2013
Hush Puppies are notorious for being extremely comfortable, and these don't disapoint, I have incredibably awkward feet, scrawny toes, chicken feet, but prone to pain if wearing shoes for any length of time, I am a size 3.5, which as you can imagine is very difficult to find shoes that not only fit, but are comfortable, I ordered these in a size 4, allowing for socks. Due to the elastic laces, you can effectively have them as tight or as loose as you like, they are padded for extra comfort and I have had no problems wearing them upto now, I think it's safe to say, Hush Puppies have re-designed their range to adapt to a more versatile person, comfort doesn't mean frumpy now, its means stlyish.