on 21 February 2012
I bought these to fit two fittings in my in-law's house and got them on line as it was easier than trawling around the nearest DIY store to obtain them. it's been a while since I've purchased lamps of this type and was impressed by the reduction in size, they look fine in the fitting. They arrived promptly and whilst the packaging was a little battered the two I fitted both work and do the job for which they were intended.
on 2 January 2013
Well, they're bulbs - and they work. Have only so far used one bulb from the pack, and haven't had it long enough to assess reliabilty - but it seems ok. These bulbs are somewhat smaller than conventional bulbs - which might possibly have a adverse effect on life, but it's too early to tell.
on 2 April 2013
Needed these for one of those lamps that get brighter when you touch them, because the new energy saver type just flicker and won't work. Just the job.
on 19 April 2013
No problems all still working and at the correct price, difficult to say more on lamps.other than well packed and
no damage on receipt.
on 11 February 2013
Small bulbs that tend to get far too hot for the small lamp I use them in. Maybe I should've read the description in more detail.
on 20 June 2016
What can I say, it's a light bulb and it lights up! Good value and these smaller bulbs are quite hard to find.
on 1 February 2015