on 11 November 2011
Wasnt sure if watch would look cheap but when it arrived i was so impressed. It is really pretty, face not too big not too small. Feels nice quality when on not cheap and flimsy. Unusual face shape but it really looks great on. I bought for a gift and would definately recommened, fast delivery too all for £20!!!!
on 25 November 2011
Bought as a lightning deal, received today and very pleased - lovely design which sits well on my wrist - adjustable link to lengthen or shorten bracelet easily, clasp a bit fiddly at first but ok now I'm used to it. Well presented in black leather-look box & overall superb value for money.
on 25 November 2011
This is a very pretty nice looking watch. It looks expensive. I would not recommend it for someone who has big wrist as the watch is very delicate.
Overall a good purchase.
on 3 December 2011
The watch is more beautiful than I thought, it's simple, small, elegant, sparkly and at a very good price (on sale), the delivery was very fast. The only downside is that as I have small wrists it doesn't fit well because half the strap is rigid. Anyway I am pleased with it and I will keep it!
on 29 November 2011
Bought this on the Black Friday deal as an Xmas prezzie, being as cheap as it was i wasn't expecting much but wow what a watch. Its a nice size and i love the shape of the face of the watch. I like it that much i might have to find another Xmas prezzie as i might keep this!
on 23 June 2012
I have no clue why the M James gave this only 1 star rating. I think he must have given a review for some other watch because it is not big or fat or large in any way, it is just the job for a lady and is a fantastic watch for the price, I did not expect such a well made watch.
I bought this for my lady friend and it fit perfectly without having to alter anything.
Lovely looking watch and keeps very good time. I will not hesitate to buy again
I suggest anyone who is thinking of buying then buy it now while it is at this low low price because I do not think you will see a deal like this again in a very long time.
on 5 February 2012
brought this for my sons girlfriend who is 19 and she adores it. it is a beautiful watch fits well and excellent value for money compared to other watches. the picture does not do it justice it is really lovely would definately buy again
on 11 January 2012
This was my wife's favourite Xmas present, despite being one of the cheaper ones! Very pretty watch and at price paid (about 17 quid, I think) it is a steal.
on 13 January 2012
I'm a bit of a watch addict, but very fussy about what I like. This looked nice in the photos, and was a bargain on the Black Friday sales, so I decided to take the risk and order it, figuring it would probably be too small for me and I'd send it back.

I absolutely LOVE it. Usually I can't wear bangle or half bangle style watches as I find them really uncomfortable. This fits my wrist perfectly, with a little bracelet play, is not at all uncomfortable and is a really lovely looking watch.

So pleased I went for it.
on 17 January 2012
Very pretty, delicate, good quality too - more like a piece of jewellery but a functional one. It was a gift for someone and was most appreciated.