on 19 November 2011
This has probably been then best in the way of comfort, it doesn't feel like it going to fall off when you shake your head, I often have to touch it to make sure that i have it on. i have it paired with a Samsung galaxy s2 and a Nokia. only thing i have noticed that the volume seems start low and you have to turn it up. I do like the message of "phone one connected, phone two connected",this is something i find very useful. You also get a power status message. This headset is well worth the money.
on 7 November 2011
a great bluetooth,connects really quickly when turned on,it is also very comfortable in the ear. good sound quality and easy to use volume control.
it is better made than the 520.
on 14 December 2011
i have been trying different headsets without any joy then i tried this one which is without doubt the best. sound quality is excellent battery life brilliant i would recomend it to anyone.
on 12 January 2012
Never had a blue tooth ear piece before, and always regarded others who wear them as 'show offs'. However due to the wife moaning about relatives ringing whilst she is trying to work, I thought we would give one a try.
What a pleasant suprise - light unobtrusive and so clear. The battery last forever and I particulary like the earpiece which is moulded to channel the sound down into the ear. When we go out dog walking the wife will saunter behind and chat to her mother over the phone leaving me to stride ahead.
Docked one star, because you canot listen to music over the earpiece. After some research, that is because mobile phones transmit blue tooth music via a A2DP signal. The next model up the plantronics M50 can do this. So I have now had to fork out for an another earpiece. Certainly will look out for plantronics in future.
on 6 March 2012
bought it to use in my car when driving.easy to use,connects very quickly,very comfortable,great battery life,sound quality is excellent,light weight.I am very pleased with this purchase.
on 2 May 2012
This Bluetooth headset is the ONE, ive brought loads of headsets in the past, various makes and brands but they all turned out to be a load of rubbish.

The M20 Plantronics is the best bluetooth headset i`ve ever brought, I would highly recommend buying one.

It has a Good battery charge life;

Very good signal & clear sound;

Very Easy to use;

Bluetooth Range is about 15 - 20 mtrs;

A FIVE STAR RATED PRODUCT;

You wont be disapointed with it;

QUALITY X 5 STAR.
on 5 July 2012
I have owned many bluetooth headsets and this is by far the best I have ever owned. Pairing is easy and then you just switch it on to connect. What I really like about it is that it has a hinged ear clip that will not break, like many others I have owned, it also has a formed earpiece that fits right in to the ear; once fitted properly, it stays there and you do not even feel it being there. A great product for the price.
on 20 February 2012
I'm very pleased with this headset. I only turn it on when I need it but after 2 weeks and a few calls, I've yet to recharge it!!!!
I find it a bit tricky to put it in, but once there it's very comfortable and secure.
It seems to connect almost instantly, so I'd certainly reccomend it.
on 28 February 2012
Just what I need to be hands free in the car - works very well once you link it to your mobile - everyone should get a hands free so as not to use your mobile when on the move. In fact it is an essential bit of kit to use.
Very easy to use and set up.
on 4 January 2012
Simply excellent value for money, comfortable to wear, easy to use, appears to stay charged for a good period. Particularly like that it tells you charge level and gives you comfirmation of connection to phone when switched on. Can strongly recomend.
CAUTION: I was talked into buying a Jawbone prior to this which was twice the price and simply awful, unconfortable, impossible to use, always disconecting and overheated when charged. Avoid Jawbone at all costs!!