Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£1.99

on 10 August 2012
Well I've now read all the books in this series and at 48 years old I'm a bit past the typically described teen readers age. I loved all the stories in this series of Angel, Alex, Sal, Sofie and Romero. Once I had read the first book and found it was a series I read them all. Make sure you read them in the correct order or you may spoil the story in another before you have read it. I loved how all the characters had such intense relationships and in a way I think it took me back to my younger years when I would have chopped off my right arm to have such an intense passionate relationship as described in these books. My body may be 48 but in my head I'm 20!
on 18 July 2012
This is the third book and is just as good as the previous ones!
I loved how it started showing Sophia back in her childhood with her over protective brothers + Eric & Romero.. I loved all the growing up bits best, I thought it captured a beautiful side of how much love the Moreno brothers have for Sophia and also Eric & Sophia's love that blossomed from the age of 10! These were actually my favourite chapters.

I wasn't sure what Eric & Sophia's story would be but the whole cheating thing was really good. It brought on a new dimension of drama and heartache. I really felt for Eric but also for Sophia as I know she really didn't mean to & it was the truth that she did grow curious because she had never experienced anything else...
I loved reading both of their views on the matter, and also how Eric would deal with it. It was great reading about the trust they had to give in the relationship and relates to the real world where we all have to trust in order to have a long lasting happy relationship.

I actually felt sorry for Brandon as he had a tough time, but Eric & Sophia were made for each other. There were points where the book made me think that they weren't going to be able to get through this and I was hoping that they would!

Can't wait to read the next book in the series Romero! Have downloaded it already x :)
on 15 August 2011
Sweet Sofie begins when Sofie is the young age of 10 and follows her and Eric's relationship from childhood crush through to undeniable love.

The early years in this book made me chuckle so much, the sometimes naive and immature actions brought some light hearted humour but more importantly I feel it was a brilliant idea of Reyes to show us the events and acts which helped shape them into the characters we know and love.

This series just keeps getting better,I cannot wait for the next...
on 22 March 2012
Sweet Sofie is the third book in the series and follows the baby of the family and only girl, Sofia/Sofie.

This is a nice short one; it starts with Sofia as a little girl and progresses through her childhood and teenage years and developing relationship with Eric.

I enjoyed the glimpse into their childhood, though again, we end up faced with a cheating issue when Sofia runs into old classmate Brandon while her boyfriend is away on an internship and they kiss.

I love these characters now and though being Sofia would be hellish, I love the over-protective bodyguard brothers, but I fell in and out of like with Eric in this and at a part, sort of hoped she'd end up with Brandon, or at least, not with Eric. I found he went a bit OTT over the whole Brandon thing because of course, it isn't just a simple kiss, it's moments of running into him or him showing up at the house, and I felt he got a bit annoying.

I still enjoyed this book and I am glad I read it but felt for Brandon and feel he was maybe a bit victimised and would have liked to have known for sure whether he was genuine or the antagonist that the brothers were convinced he was.
on 26 March 2013
I have been hit by reyes and her writing and characters. Can’t get enough of these people. Love the writing style its easy to follow with depth and character to each person and leads nicely to each book even if they are not in the same series I feel like there is a small community that I know all about. Love it
on 28 June 2013
Loved this book so much, Sofie had a lot to put up
With off her brothers yet nothing could stop the
Love she had for her man, true to life, very very good
Book
on 17 October 2013
I loved this book.....I've read all of the Moreno Brothers books and although they are aimed at older teens I thought they were a good easy read and well worth the time.
on 12 April 2012
Sweet Sofie is almost like a sugary sweet glimpse into a young girls secret diary. I almost felt bad I was reading it but in a good way because I fell in love with her and wanted to pick her out my kindle and put her in my pocket ;0)

I loved getting Eric and Sofie's story from the beginning and how gorgeous was their journey!!!

The brothers, well I totally got their protection issue I found it...well sweet!!

This whole book was SWEET!!!

Elizabeth Reyes YOU ARE SWEET!!!!
on 14 October 2013
I've read every book from Elizabeth Reyes and I love all of them once I start I never seem to be able to put them down, amazing writer!
on 3 April 2013
Really enjoying reading these books, takes me into a different world. Can't wait to read the next book in the series.