4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money mobile pouch
The pouch came really quickly and straight away I put it to use. It's a perfect fit for my Nokia N8 and I can easily access my phone by using the release tab. The quilted leather protects the phone and cushions it too.
Published on 14 Feb 2012 by Phil

1.0 out of 5 stars Not universal!!
This pouch looked brilliant online and when purchased just disappointed, I had originally bought it for my Lumia 920, but that definitely did not fit, not by a long shot!
I then tried the much smaller Lumia 800, I thought this would definitely fit it, wrong again!
This pouch is made for tiny phones, probably not a smart phone in the world could fit in it...
Published 9 months ago by E. Pienaar

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money mobile pouch, 14 Feb 2012
This review is from: Nokia UniversalMobile Phone Carrying Case - Quilted Black (Accessory)

1.0 out of 5 stars Not universal!!, 1 Oct 2013
E. Pienaar (UK) - See all my reviews
This pouch is made for tiny phones, probably not a smart phone in the world could fit in it!
They need to let people know which phones will fit this cover, I feel duped!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job!, 12 April 2013
Just works really well, protects the phone and stops if from falling out. Fits lots of different phones. Really great

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, 30 Nov 2012
LCW (Warwickshire) - See all my reviews
Very easy to ue and keeps phone well protected, also gives a good grip on phone in your hand. =