5.0 out of 5 stars Lollipop
Bought these for my boyfriend who kick boxes,came within 2 days of ordering packaged with some other RDX products I bought him for his birthday
He has many pairs of shorts he wears to training, but these are by far his favourite,well made,they wash really well,very sturdy and they look good
He commented there is plenty of room for movement in them,they keep him...
Published on 17 April 2012 by Lollipop

3.0 out of 5 stars Nothing special
They seem to be a good quality but my personal opinion is they seem too glammed up with unnecessary extra large logos and writings. The printing on it feels quite cheap and doesn't seem durable in the slightest. Unfortunately they didn't fit so can't give a comment on the fit.
Published 2 months ago by Mr. M Ncube

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Lollipop, 17 April 2012
He commented there is plenty of room for movement in them,they keep him nice and cool and he loves the look
Would definitely recommend them to other people looking for MMA or Kickboxing shorts
As for sizing, my boyfriend is 5'10 and about a 34 waist so I got him the mediums 31-32 inch waist as ALL RDX products come up big
All in all he's very happy with the shorts and RDX products in general (he has bought gloves,hand wraps,groin guard,shorts) and would recommend them 100%
Just remember to get the next size down when you buy any RDX products would be my advice

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value MMA Shorts, 26 April 2012
This review is from: Authentic RDX Gel Fight Shorts UFC MMA Grappling Short Boxing NHB (Misc.)
Great design RDX shorts, I use these for MMA training and they work really well, with plenty of give for kicking and grappling.

Quality is excellent, and at least as good as my other more expensive MMA shorts, with small rubber detailing and nice drawstring. In terms of sizing, I'm a 31.5" waist, and ordered small first (thinking these come up big), they did fit but the elastic was quite tight and the shorts felt a little restrictive, and would have restricted kicking. I ordered the medium instead, and they fit perfectly on the waist and feel roomy for general training use. They are a touch bigger than other brands but not more than an inch. I find the medium fits me well and allows me to use a Jaco guardian underneath easily with no issue. The length of short I would say is longish (I take short leg jeans), and they touch my kneecap.

I highly recommend these shorts, especially considering the price, it's an easy choice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 27 Jun 2012
Very nice product and material, definelty one of the better mma shorts i've purchased! Highly recommend and very useful for running/weights also! :)

Will

4.0 out of 5 stars mma shorts, 18 April 2012
The item arrived swiftly and with no delay, product was as shown on site, great quality am very happy with the purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fight shorts, 17 April 2012
these shorts are great value and are really up to the job. They are comfortable and secure without being restrictive. I'm a big fan of rdx gear. Highly recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, Great and once again - Great!!!, 5 July 2014
Great product... fits really well. quick delivery and looks sick.
Bought it for my Muay Thai lesson and I can say those are way more comfortable than the ones my friends are using. the slight cut on the side allows me to perform kicks with no issues.
Really satisfied ;)

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 29 Jun 2014
Good pair of fight shorts, downsides are that the lace gets caught in the velcro

5.0 out of 5 stars top shorts :), 19 Jun 2014
these are really comfy to wear - very lightweight but not too light that they feel flimsy --- they're extremely well amde and the material they're made from absorbs strikes :) i've been kicked in fights and not felt anything because of these shorts :)

in short i love them and they're my first choice for my muay thai fighting :) i've tried other products in the past and nothing has got even close to these shorts :)

quality material, quality stiching, quality product :) 10/10 :)

3.0 out of 5 stars Nothing special, 10 Jun 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars great quality, 15 May 2014
Bought these for my son and he is really happy with the product and the quality.. well worth the money. Would definitely recommend these.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›