5.0 out of 5 stars Match the shade of the Pink Lumia 800 perfectly
These are great. Was disappointed when the pink Lumia I bought for my wife didn't have the advertised pink matching headphones in the box. Found these on Amazon, the shade is exact and they're great value for money! The ear bits come in 3 different sizes to suit all ears.
Published 21 months ago by Simon 'Englishman Abroad' Phillips

2.0 out of 5 stars Noise Cancelling - yeah right !
These earphones do not cancel out back-ground noise. Instead they highten it making it even louder. I am wearing them now, listening to the radio whilst I am typing this, and I can hear very clearly every stroke of the keyboard that I am making. They weren't expensive, but they will go in the bin as soon as some other new ones arrive.
Published 13 months ago by Sues