5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!
I now own three of these. As an avid walker, they make excellent, warm, lightweight hats, a great base layer hat or a wonderfully cosy scarf without the bulk. Small enough to keep in your pocket, they wash well in the machine and air dry quickly. Highly recomended!
Published on 17 Jan 2011 by Ella .

3.0 out of 5 stars Not so impressed ... does not keep its shape at all ...
First purchase of the Merino Wool version ( got a few of the standard cotton ones) and whilst the fabric has a nicer feeling, buff loses its shape after wearing one or two days and then needs to go through wash cycle to have any kind of shape again.

Published 14 months ago by HurdyGurdy

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 17 Jan 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Hot or Cold!, 18 Mar 2011
This is the second merino wool Buff I've bought and it's even better than the last, because the colour and pattern are beautiful. I wear it to keep my ears warm when cycling, to keep my hair out of my eyes at the gym, and round my neck when running. I was worried that the fabric might be a bit delicate and need washing alot, but I just dry them out in the airing cupboard, and they keep their shape and dry quickly. The best thing about them is that they keep you cool in the warmth (ie at the gym or outdoors in the sun), and are lovely and warm when it's cold. Because they're wool and lovely colours, they can also be worn with a coat. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Versatile and warm, 27 Mar 2011
I ummed and aaahed for ages before buying this, because I thought it was just another gimmicky, trendy piece of gear. HOWEVER, now that I have it, I use it all the time!! It really is very versatile, lightweight and has washed well. I've used it as a head band to keep my long hair out of my eyes, a hat, a snood and also on the motorbike where it really comes into it's own as I can wear it like a balaclava without being my helmet becoming a tight fit. It keeps my hair in one place and comes up from under my clothing over my mouth and nose - perfect! It's very comfortable, not at all itchy and quite warm for general wear, but it's not windproof on the motorbike. I solve that by wearing my usual fleece neckwarmer over the top. I like the colour and the pattern and can recommend it to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars merino wool buff, 20 April 2012
I really like this merino wool buff out of all the merino wool items I have this is the best.very comfortable and warm.top quality and worth the expense

5.0 out of 5 stars A really buff Buff, 28 Feb 2012
This is a fantastic product. If you spend a lot of time outdoors, especially in the winter this is the neckwear to have. It's very light, superbly comfortable and warm without feeling too muffled.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a find, 11 July 2013
Claire (Cheshire, England) - See all my reviews
New to this headgear, I recently walked the camino de Santiago in spain. 800km trail across 4 mountain range in all weather.
What an essential piece of kit this was
It was warm around head and neck in snow blizzard in pyraneese (I bought the gana red too) I wore it everyday as bandana when the temps hit 32 degree it was soaked with sweat and never smelled just dried quick and went back on next day!
I used it as an eye mask sleeping in hostals, pulled down over ears to keep from loosing my earplugs (lots of snorers in dorms)
I wore it every day for 41 days and washed about 5 times during.
It was like new when washed or not everyday
It has many more uses than how I wore it
worth every penny
merino wool is a fantastic fabric and the design of the item make it a very versiltile piece of kit

3.0 out of 5 stars Not so impressed ... does not keep its shape at all ..., 23 Feb 2013

If just wearing as a scarf replacement that is ok, but on a bike it does not work as it keeps sliding down and requires constant pulling up. I guess those the wear it as a bandana will enjoy this extra stretch, but not if you are used to us it like scarf and then pull up to protect face from wind/cold.

Not a bad product, just not suitable to wear on bikes the way I like to wear a buff. For that purpose I would stick with the normal fabric Buff's which are fantastic !

5.0 out of 5 stars Buff Merino Wool, 22 Nov 2011
I've bought this buff, because I needed something what is keep me warm and fit under my bycicle helmet. It's a nice and perfect prodact for this. Keeps me warm on my long bycicle way.

5.0 out of 5 stars No more frostbite., 10 Oct 2013
I bought this one to replace one that I had lost. Great as a headband to keep ears warm and head cool or worn as a single layer under a hat to keep neck cosy and give ears extra protection. I just wish that I could repeat the gorgeous cerise shade of my original one, wash really well.

3.0 out of 5 stars Printing fading quickly, 14 Mar 2013
nice and warm to wear but the printing faded after a month of wearing before I even washed it....Do not get attached to the pattern on the fabric...

ARRAY(0xa5bd3ee8)