Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Summer Savings Up to 25% Off Shop now Learn More Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Learn more Shop now Learn more

on 11 July 2012
The book is fantastic! Take trough the journey of liver functioning and it's purpose. But whats best is lots of delicious recepies to cook fab meals at home! Absolutely love that book! ;-)
on 5 July 2013
I bought this for my kindle but now realise that it is easier to read this type of book in a book form so that you can flip back and forth and bookmark special pages.
on 27 June 2012
Bought this after being diagnosed with NASH. Well written, practical and very informative for anyone with liver problems or who just wants to have a healthier liver. It's actually really surprising how much your liver is resposible for in terms of your general health.
on 25 October 2013
I have bought three copies and put one on my kindle. I tried the diet in June for eight weeks, as I have liver problems.....As a bonus to helping my liver I have lost a total of 53 lbs in weight in the last four months. Brilliant, Have given out the three books to relatives and friends. They are also losing weight. Hope my liver is feeling better too!!! Thank you.
on 25 August 2013
This is a great book explaining in simple terms just what is wrong with so many people's health today - their liver is not functioning well. It then shows how diet can correct this. The diet is not easy but it WORKS. And after all, what more can you ask for!
on 8 October 2013
Fantastic book that is really very easy to read and very easy to follow her advice.
Only find it a bit difficult to find a particular spot quickly as it is an ebook.
on 21 January 2013
I have not read all the way throught yet but it is really interesting and I hope to get lots of dietary suggestions from it.
on 6 August 2014