5.0 out of 5 stars Table seats and bench set
Really happy with this little set - my daughter loves it. My partner is a cabinet maker and it fits in okay with our oak and cherry furniture (he might disagree!).
Bench is really small but seats 2 little people and holds all of my daughters paints , paper and pens etc. V happy.
Published 16 months ago by Mandarin

1.0 out of 5 stars Hinge is dangerous
Published 14 months ago by A Hall

1.0 out of 5 stars Hinge is dangerous, 18 Feb 2013
This review is from: Kids furniture Set - Chair and Table Set for Children + seat bench inkl. Chest - storage space for toys, made of Pinewood Anni (Toy)
My mother bought this set for our 17 month old at christmas - cannot fault the table and chairs but the hinge on the toy box is dangerous. It is one of those hinges that stays up and locks into position keeping the lid up. It is made of thin sharp metal. 3 weeks ago we spent 1 evening at A&E after our little boy almost sliced the top of his finger off - we had to see two other plastic surgeons - as at one point they were thinking of stitching it (and he would have needed an operation and to be put under) but on review they decided to leave the cut to heal on its own.

So far his finger is healing well but it was a very deep and nasty cut from a stupidly designed children's toy box - it is a shame because apart from the hinge it is good quality - we shall be writing to the manufacturer - we have now removed the hinge and instead are using sticky backed Velcro to keep the lid up when open.

5.0 out of 5 stars Table seats and bench set, 26 Nov 2012
Only complaint is that the mechanism that holds the bench lid to bench is quiet cheap and flimsy and one of the kids bent it afetr shutting the lid heavy handedly.

3.0 out of 5 stars Unfortunately arrived partly damaged, 22 Oct 2012
The table and chairs part of this package are really lovely quality, size and look. Unfortunately the bench seat arrived damaged (split wood on the seat and wood damaged by screws during transit). I contacted the sellers who were quick to respond and said they'd send out replacement parts once I'd sent photos of the damage. I was pleased with this service rather than having to post back all the items. Unfortunately the replacement bench seat was a completely different size, very poor quality and also damaged and missing any screws etc. At this point I ran out of time and energy to chase a perfect product though I have informed the seller of my dissatisfaction with the product. For 80 quid I would expect something lovely. This could have been lovely, but because of the damage I would not recommend buying.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great furniture set!, 11 Feb 2013
Furniture is great! It's really solid!
Nice colour: white and oak!
My daughter really likes to play with!
I heartily recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars great purchase, 13 July 2013
grandchildren love it - and their behaviour at "table" has improved immensely. They eat more consistently.
Construction is robust and takes a lot of knocking about.

4.0 out of 5 stars Kids Furniture set, 25 Nov 2012
= Durability:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:4.0 out of 5 stars
Very pleased with the look of product. Found when constructing product some of the scew holes weren't very well done but managed to fix together after a bit of a struggle. Not being used yet by granddaughter as my purchase was for a Christmas present. Overall I am pleased with my purchase and believe in to be good value for what it cost.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 29 Dec 2012
I bought this for my 16 month daughter and she loves having her own size table and chairs! She loves to sit on the bench too and it handy to store her shoes in! Should get a good few years out of this set. Really good quality and looks good in the living room of our cottage. My dad put it together and it took him nearly 2 hours and he is good at DIY! But he did like the quality and he is normally v critical. Would definitely recommend, you won't be disappointed.

ARRAY(0xa335c834)