Platform: PlayStation 3|Change

on 21 February 2012
The main idea of the game is a bit poor as a storyline refers, but the general idea of play all through the disney movies worlds is great. The little big planet character idea is good also, as that gives the player lots of variety on choice.
The only problem I see in this game is the little selection of worlds considering all the vast disney movie list, as that personally seems as a temporary wanted lack of choice to come afterwards with more expansions and new levels - as they've done with the Nightmare before Christmas ones- to get some more business and profits out of this game... Giving a feeling of an unfinished game.
Nevertheless, and despite the lucrative spirit of Disney in this game, i have great fun with this game. The design of the worlds's been treated to the minimum detail, the gameplay is simple but effective, the controls are easy making this game fit either for kids and adults, the soundeffects and the soundtrack are good, but could have been better considering it comes from Disney factory.
on 25 November 2013
Very addictive once get into, not too 'mentally challenging' so great just to pop on and relax infront of although can be difficult to stop playing. If being critical - I would suggest you don't expect too much from it. It is what it is! Just enjoy!
on 15 March 2012
Great fun , the kids really like this game and I've played it too! Good fun you go through the game and collect character outfits in the levels, so you are then able to play as these characters in other levels.. Good buy!
on 28 October 2013
Very fun game with lots of puzzles, makes you want to keep going to unlock all costumes, slightly addicting in that way! Little brother (7) loves playing it with me and mum together! :D Fab buy!
on 24 July 2013
Love this game i play with my 6yr old all the time and he loves unlocking the costumes especially the monster inc ones.

Buy you will not regret
on 7 September 2013
this is a great game for the ps3 my son and I love it and so do his friends .You can choose from many characters and go on adventures to magical places
on 24 January 2012
Bought as a Christmas present for my Grandson. He rates it highly and that makes me feel good. Never been disappointed with game purchases from Amazon.
on 16 January 2015
This game is great soooo gappy I bought this for my daughter. I had to stop myself from taking over and completing the game hahaa but defo a great game. Even though we completed it quickly the levels are so much fun to play we keep going back
on 14 March 2012
Great game to play with the kids, fantastic to to play alone, it a bit like the lego games but with the touch of disney.
on 20 November 2014
I bought this for my two boys (aged 11 and 4) they both love it and so do I. Relatively easy to play but at the same time not too easy that older children will get bored. Very pleased