on 3 May 2013
finally I find spongebob double quilt cover for my son, usually only get them in single. nice cool material. recommend
on 25 December 2012
it came with in about 5 days of buying it online will worth the money. giving it 5 stars cause am happy with the buy
on 8 October 2012
Made my little boy very happy!! Good quality, prompt delivery for a bargain price. Thought I would struggle to find a double but happily surprised.
on 7 November 2013
arrived quickly. just perfect for grandson who is a huge spongebob fan. as he had double bed I didn't think I would be able to get him a character quilt cover . good old Amazon.
thanks to the seller for such quick service
on 24 April 2013
I bought this for my son who loves Spongebob. The quality was good and it was promptly delivered. He particularly likes that the pattern is slightly different on each side.
on 24 November 2013
excellent quality kid loves it more spongebob to the collection great would recommend to any spongebob fan
thanks and quick delivery
on 3 October 2013
Gave it to my very 'spongebob obsessed' friend, she loved it and it looked brilliant on her bed, would defiantly get again!!!
on 20 December 2012
Very prompt delivery . Very well priced product sold elsewhere at much higher priced. Happy with purchase. Would recommend .
on 12 September 2013
bought this for my son's spongebob phase. Better after a few washes as it's starchy. Would recommend to spongebob fans.
on 29 December 2012
Given to a teenager as a fun gift she loved it, material quality was ok, a little disappointed because of price though.