on 11 July 2012
These capris are ideal, they're my firt 'proper' running trousers (having made do with regular leggings before hand). They fit wonderfully and are so comfortable; there is no restricting feeling anywhere. The material feels high quality, and I love that there is a rubbery gel type lining around the calf to avoid them riding up. They also feature a drawstring at the waist, should you need it.
The pocket at the back of the capri's is perfect for my mobile phone. I like to use an app on my phone to keep track of my runs and usually keep it in my jacket pocket, but when I don't want to wear a jacket, I had no where for it. It fits snuggly in the pocket on the capris, and once zipped up, you can't even tell I have something in there.
I'm only 5ft and they are midway calf length on me, so much taller people may find they're knee length.

One thing I did notice, is I ordered a size 8 because I'm a petite size 8 sometimes a 6. The tag that was attached to the capris stated a size 8 but the tag stitched inside actually says UK 10. It doesn't bother me, because they fit me perfectly. So I would go ahead and buy you're regular size unless your tall or worried about fit, maybe go a size bigger.
on 16 July 2012
absolutely brilliant, well worth the money, really confortable and definately worth a purcase.

Fantastic for the gym and general Gym Classes.

Fits well and ties at the waist.
on 8 June 2014
I love these I am delighted with them great fit and wash really lovely so overall a great buy

Only issue is I lost the waist string in the washing machine my own fault I need to remember to tie it up
on 5 June 2013
These running capri leggings are a great buy. Very comfortable and nice and cool when running. I normally take a size 8 but took these in a size 10 and they fit perfect. Would recommend.
on 23 September 2013
great pair of contour tights great when you are doing a work out didnt lose their shape after washing happy with purchase
on 20 June 2013
These are very comfortable and light and fit in all the right places. They look good and I'm happy to recommend them