4.0 out of 5 stars Training jacket
Published 14 months ago by jjb007

2.0 out of 5 stars Windproof but not waterproof
Although it is comfortable for running and packs down neatly it isn't even a little bit waterproof. Good for windy days, if I go out in the rain I leave this behind as it is actually worse than nothing.
Published on 27 April 2012 by Speed1e

4.0 out of 5 stars Training jacket, 21 April 2013
I am currently training for a half marathon and do not like running in bad weather, but when you are in training you can not pick and choose when you want to run so I decided that I needed something to keep me warm and dry when running in bad weather. I found the Ronhill Vizion Microlite Jacket did exactly that. However, as someone else said it is more of a wind jacket than a waterproof but it does offer some protection from rain but if it is a heavy down pore then you will get wet, you have to expect that, I just found the jacket helped me get out there and warmed up in the first place! Also, it is incredibly light and value for money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Warm (when on the move) and stylish, 18 Feb 2013
P. J. Woodhouse "Pete159" (Nuneaton, UK) - See all my reviews
Just tried it out on a short run. The jacket provides anther layer to keep the warmth in and when its to hot it can be packed into its built in pocket and worn around the waist, I would recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, for runners, 26 Nov 2013
Excellent, for runners. Good quality and fits me well too. Works well for runners, doesnt heat you up in 30 secs, but once you start running it works. This peice is nt the best for high-vis if required in dark places, but thats a personal choice. I still like mine, been using it for months and quiality/effectiveness has not degraded. (I avoid machine washing it though, no comments on that.)

5.0 out of 5 stars First Ronhill item, 20 Oct 2013
Well satisfied with my new Ronhill running jacket. First Ronhill item for me but definately not the last. Perfect fit, nice finish, zippers run smoothly and most important - it is VERY wind resistant. Worn it in heavy wind, and without feeling it on the inside. Also worn it on warmer days, and the breathability works very well. Five thumbs up!

5.0 out of 5 stars Ronhill Jacket, 22 Mar 2013
This is a fantastic jacket for running.
I bought this for my husband who does plenty of marathons. He found this ultra light, comfortable and liked that it rolls into a small waist bag when he got too warm.
Very impressed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with my purchase, 6 Mar 2013
Its not often that I write a review, but this jacket deserves one, its lightweight, keeps warmth, very well made and well designed, comfortable, has a good size rear pocket, packs down to almost nothing and weighs almost nothing and has a hood for showers. Its by far the best I could find for the price.

Of course its not fully waterproof, its not intended to be, but as a high-vis light jacket for cycling and running I find it otherwise perfect for my needs.

2.0 out of 5 stars Windproof but not waterproof, 27 April 2012