Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£6.49

on 9 September 2014
It's a great story - nearly as good as Harry The People's Prince. Don't you love 'em!
on 19 July 2012
I am enormous Rafa fan after watching him win the French Open when he wa 19 dressed in those peculiar trousers and bright green top! I thought - who is this?? Now we know. This book gives a wonderful insight into his personality, his weaknesses and his enormous love for his family. A great book, one I couldn't put down. I loved the fact that the 2008 Wimbledon Final between him and Roger Federer was a continuing story throughout the book - extremely well done. I did originally buy the book for the gorgeous photograph on the front.........!! His girlfriend is one lucky lady.
on 23 December 2015
Wonderful motivational look into the life of Rafa Nadal. Highly recommended.
on 19 April 2015
Quick delivery. A gift for my husband. He's quite happy with it. Thank you!
on 18 May 2015
Great read, fascinating insight into his life and some lovely photo's.
on 31 December 2011
This was a present for a relation so the following is feedback I have received from the recipient, as I have not read the book myself. Apparently it's an interesting book but does not have the 'depth' that the Andre Agassi book does, the Agassi book aparently is 'excellent' and in a 'different league' to this book.
My conclusion would be that it's worth reading if you're interested in Rafa, but if you want a really impressive thought provoking book (that at times is quite troubling and emotional) about a Tennis star...... read Andre Agassi's! Sorry Rafa..!
on 7 December 2015
I bought the book for my wife, she loved it. As she is a big fan
on 25 July 2015
Great holiday read that had me wanting more from the first page!
on 6 November 2014
Exactly what I asked for and was received promptly. Thank you
on 20 January 2016
Excellent read. Bought as a christmas present for my son.