5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book
bought this book on someone's recommendation and really glad i did.. found it brilliantly helpful, informative and easy to read. i have a three year old who is a real handful - have already put some of her tips into practise and noticed a huge difference.. i would definitely recommend this to anyone who is struggling to control a toddler (and there are a lot of us out...
Published on 4 July 2011 by franiel 72

3.0 out of 5 stars aimed at parents to 3yr olds and older
I got this book to help with dealing with some behaviours of my son who is not quite two, unfortunately a lot of Jo's advice, though good, is aimed at parents of slightly older children who can be reasoned with and who are speaking properly. im sure it will be of use to me in a year or so but there is very little in there that is relevant to me and my child at the moment,...
Published on 23 July 2012 by Essexmummy

‹ Previous | 114 15 16 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally, a book that gives practical advice and targets the problems at hand,, 27 Sep 2012
I bought this book initially to get some tips on feeding my two year old, who sometime eats, sometimes doesn't. This book has already been a great help; I am already able to recognise what the problem is, and therefore find a better way of dealing with the situation. I have been through a few toddler books, but this one is specific and brief, yet without lacking in information. Great for a new mum lacking in confidence and worrying about disciplining a child; this book points you in the right direction and really gives you tools you can put into practice immediately! Love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 2 Aug 2012
Decided to buy the book as I love Jo Frost and after watching her programmes on TV thought she definately knows what she's talking about. I kinda already knew what I needed to do but it was great to have Jo's book to refer to and have as back up and to make sure I was doing things in the right order and not leaving anything out. (naughty step, well in our case, the naughty chair technique)

The first time using the naughty chair, I must of placed my son on the chair at least 30-40 times, the second day less and so on. Once he knew I meant business he sat there for the 2 minutes, maybe just getting off once or twice. So it does work!
Great book!

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT!!!, 19 Jun 2012
I love super nanny and I particularly like the last two books which she has written. She is so understanding and never makes you feel that you are doing anything wrong. I love her techniques and have used them on both of our children (aged 3 and 4). Can't wait for the next book!! Hopefully there will be one for "starting school ages"!

Thank You Super Nanny!

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 20 May 2012
S. Hands - See all my reviews
Bought this book for my daughter who has an 18 month old daughter. Can only say the book arrived on time, well packaged.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the price, 10 Jan 2012
I like Jo Frost but this book doesnt really help any more than her TV show. I wanted advice on how to deal with a toddler in social situations etc but its far too general.

2.0 out of 5 stars Too vague, 30 Nov 2011
I ordered this book as I was having difficulty with my toddlers night-time and feeding routines. I had a few very basic questions about both that the book should have been able to answer but it did not and so was useless to me. As a general guide I suppose if you are completely clueless it might offer some sound advice but everything in there is commonsense and no specifics are offered. I found a far more useful book to help me to get my child to sleep from the Millpond Sleep Clinic and the questions that I had about his food fussiness are being tackled with his nursery. I fully understand that it cannot cover everything but as it could not answer any of mine it was not helpful.

5.0 out of 5 stars overworked granny, 6 Oct 2011
I bought this book for my Daughter who had a 21 month old and then another baby (Mad!!!) Jo Frosts methods are sensible but not too OTT, I had a thumb through after babysitting one night, when the oldest (my Grandaughter went into baby bashing mode, My Daughter told me about the book so I ordered it, for reference for the both of us.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice to have her ideas in a book, 30 Sep 2011
I think this is a good book to have at hand. Does have some minor language mistakes and some of the technics she suggest you think, now that is goind to take a lot of pacience, but in general I found it to be a very helpfull book which outlines the mayor milestones toddlers are going through and has some nice tips for handling the issue one faces as a parent at this fascinating age.

4.0 out of 5 stars So Far So Good, 12 Sep 2011
I've only had a chance to read the first three chapters but really pleased with the book so far. Really bought it for the potty training section but haven't got that far yet!

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 13 Aug 2011
I bought the book for my daughter who has a very lively two year old who hasnt quite got the hang of the naughty stair yet but it is work in progress. She thinks the book is great and reads it all the time.

‹ Previous | 114 15 16 | Next ›