5.0 out of 5 stars compared to my expensive headphones ...
Published 15 months ago by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Dont recommend at all
noise isolation doesnt exist , not that comfortable to wear after a while.
However light weight , looks good, 90 deg turn is useful to store into bag
Published 1 month ago by Oanh

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars compared to my expensive headphones ..., 24 April 2013
A pleasant surprise! I had given up the ipod earbuds rubbish ages ago, and used a proper 100.00 set of headphones. They were becomeing a bit cumbersome (on the bus etc.), so I decided to 'downgrade'. Still a bit apprehensive whether a 20.00 item would do the job ... Well, to my surprise, the soundquality is equal to the 100.00 set of headphones! A rich sound, with plenty of bass and clear top. They are a bit more plasticy of course in feel, but they do the sound-job splendidly!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 9 Mar 2013
These are the first headphones I have ever purchased. I bought them to use with my iPad. The quality is excellent. I am amazed at the extra pleasure they afford me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 29 Jan 2013
Great sound & works perfect for my ipod shuffle with the inline control.
Arrived promptly and really well packaged. Kick back & enjoy now :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant headphones!, 13 Jun 2013
This review is from: Sony Fashion DJ Headphones for iPod / iPhone / MP3 Devices - White (Electronics)
If you want Dre Beats then pay the price.
If you want a good sounding pair of headphones at a great price, then buy these!

4.0 out of 5 stars Reasonably happy., 23 Mar 2013
Reasonably happy.

I am happy with the headphones but disappointed that the inline remote does not work with my ipod. I listen to my ipod a lot when walking and was looking forward to having headphones that I could operate from the inline volumn remote.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sound, 6 Mar 2013
M Smith (Northamptonshire UK) - See all my reviews
Deep bass, great sound, good microphone and controls made for iPhone and work fully. Tested on Samsung Galaxy Note 2 control, end call and pauses music only. Controls are just in the right place. Easy to find.
Look good and feel comfy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sony DR-ZX301IP Headphones, 27 Jan 2013
My daughter was thorougly thrilled with this Christmas present and it works perfectly. She wears it all the time she listens to her music now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for iPods, 6 Oct 2012
These headphones are perfect, I commute to work on buses and trains and it can be difficult to keep getting my ipod out of my pocket to adjust the volume or skip a track. I spent ages looking for headphones with the inline control with volume, skip back or forwards and play/pause. These were the only over head ones which I could find at a reasonable price and as I have always liked sony, I bought. They do not dissapoint! The sound quality is the best I've had from any headphone and I've tried a few. The sound is clear, even on quiet tracks and just lovely to listen to. The controls work perfectly on my new iPod classic and apparently, if you use these with your iPhone, you can answer phone calls too. I was also looking for something which looked cool and these red headphones do just that. These are cool headphones, at an excellent price, and do exactly what they say on the tin!

5.0 out of 5 stars bargain, 22 Jun 2014
had these headphones for over a year now & I have to say, they are excellent value for the low price, really good bass on them.. would recommend them for music lovers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Head phones, 18 Jun 2014
Mr. V. P. Oliver (UK) - See all my reviews
These are the best head phones that I have ever bought.
I get Great sound quality through them, and can use them anywhere, even running.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›