5.0 out of 5 stars Systor 7 DVD duplicator, 14 Dec 2011
Mr. Martin J. Neave (Norfolk, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Systor 1 to 7 M-Disc 24X CD / DVD Multi Target Duplicator Tower with FREE USB Connection (40 Value)
After lengthy research ordered the Systor 7 DVD duplicator 5.00 pm Monday. Arrived midday Wednesday. First batch of 60 DVDs completed by 8.00 pm. Simple to set up. Easy to use. Dramatically faster than burning 1 at a time on a computer.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 18 July 2013
Could have been easily a five star had i received the Burner with the promised Free USB (40 value). However, i strongly recommend the Burner as good value for money. Within 8hrs of receiving the machine, i burned 200 DVDs. The machine failed 169th DVD and the other 199 were successful. This has changed the way i do my work overnight and i love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 13 Feb 2013
I left it a while before I wrote this review because I wanted to make sure that it did the job I wanted!
Great piece of kit for anyone, especially those who who do their own recording. Easy to use and reliable!
The first few times I used it, I was checking each disc copied. I have now copied probably more than 100 discs
and after the first thirty or so I accepted that it doesn't make mistakes. Very easy to use too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality product, 5 Jan 2013
I have bought several of these before, It is a good quality product and has good drives installed. I will buy them again providing the price is good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Disc burner, 29 Nov 2012
Mr. S. O. Clifton-sprigg "junior" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This gave great results in recording large ammount`s of discs for the family to enjoy, I however have not used the Lightscribe printing Yet this I look forward to doing so.