4.0 out of 5 stars Can teach good informations
Even though Massimo Luchessi books are all somehow similar, this one once again didn't disapoint and taught me something more. Good book to read and test in field.
Published on 13 Dec 2010 by Joaquim Joćo Filipe

3.0 out of 5 stars Very Technical
I'm sure this book is fantastic, and given the chance to reread it a number of times I'm sure I may be back to revise my rating upwards but on first read this book isn't really that accessible.

Published on 8 Oct 2010 by Fraser the Frank Fish

3.0 out of 5 stars Very Technical, 8 Oct 2010
Fraser the Frank Fish "paul m" (Benfleet) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Pressing (Paperback)

The language is very technical and terms are used that most amateur coaches will never have heard of. The prose is deep and detailed, I found it difficult to take it all in as there just seems so much happening. The diagrams were okay but a bit basic.

It's a shame really as I think the content is probably very good if you could decipher it and the presentation does the book no favours. Some broken down, smaller paragraphs, bullet points and colour diagrams may add to the cost but would help the reader and maybe not leave them feeling overwhelmed.

My advice, perservere. I will. If you're patient and know your football and are willing to look at it in a new light then I'm sure that this book will be valuable. If you're not patient or are stuck in your ways and think "play it to feet, football should be played on the ground,.." etc, then save your money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Can teach good informations, 13 Dec 2010
This review is from: Pressing (Paperback)

Pressing