4.0 out of 5 stars hot hot hot., 7 Aug 2013
This review is from: The Closer You Get (The Distance Between Us Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
This was a hot book. From the 1st kiss to the last .... 'Steamy' steamy scene.
I was practically gripping my e-reader, I haven't read the 1st one (came across this one first) but it hasn't got good reviews. Plus I'm not really in to 3way sharing(in my books =>) to complicated.
So I don't think I'll be reading that one. Might change my opinion ok Kieran!

5.0 out of 5 stars Delightful romance, 17 Dec 2012
Geoff Flint (Stafford, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Closer You Get (Paperback)
The Closer You Get makes happy, easy reading for any age.... but it would be especially encouraging to young gays who may not want/ have not 'played the field'. Its NOT a story of 'goody two shoes' - one of the main characters is a self-confessed slut. L.A.Witt combines both personal acceptance/sexual awakening/fear of committment and love in a joyous tale. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars loved this story, 11 Feb 2014
J. P. Metcalf "jmetrodorus" (Norwich) - See all my reviews
Superbly told and a lot of tension making one want to go on reading. Nicely finessed moments which made me hold my breathe. A very good read,

5.0 out of 5 stars loved this, 12 Dec 2013
gm83 (Untied kingdom) - See all my reviews
Absolutely loved this book and both of the characters. Was a bit apprehensive at first as the description said Alex was so shy but he's not that bad, just a bit nervous. Def recommend xx

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 16 Oct 2013
I really enjoyed this. The story was good and the sex great. Waiting for the sequels. Must read others by the same author!