5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic conditioner!
I have been using this conditioner for years now and my hair always feels and looks glossy and smooth. Plus, it smells great and leaves my hair tangle-free. It can be a little difficult to get it out of the bottle because it is so thick but the benefits massively outweigh this minor drawback. Wonderful product!
Published 23 months ago by Jo

2.0 out of 5 stars Lemon Conditioner
After using the shampoo, I was very pleased, but the conditioner is not as good as it left my hair very dry and difficult to get a comb through, unlike my normal conditioner I use. It does smell lovely but does not leave your hair smooth and silky as I was expecting.
Published on 20 Jun. 2012 by Groski

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic conditioner!, 1 May 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Lemon Conditioner, 20 Jun. 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 Aug. 2014
always like avalon products ,cannot seem to be able any more to buy them in the shos

1.0 out of 5 stars product best suited for shoe polish, 2 Jun. 2013
This was the first time when a conditioner would turn my hair into one big lump and I would need to comb my hair under running water to detangle it. The hair felt heavy and had no shine afterwards, it became plain greasy by early afternoon. There is nothing clarifying about this conditioner, I can only suppose that Avalon put a heavy-duty hand cream into the bottle (I actually tried it on my hand - after washing the hand off, the skin was left shiny). I would have rated it as -5 stars if the system allowed.