Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle  Learn more Countdown to Prime Day Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion

on 19 February 2014
I prefer skin cleansers that I can wash off and have been using some of the more expensive cream cleansers that you wash off but my combination skin was becoming 'unsettled' so looked around for something new & found this. Checked the reviews & ingredients for this product to make sure there wasn't any obvious that would strip or aggravate my skin and they looked to be a balanced combination of (mostly) natural products. I have been using this for 2 weeks and no problems at all, it cleans the skin squeaky clean, smoothing and not drying or overly moisturised. What I am surprised about is the skin brightening effect it has on my skin, it looks so much brighter and fresher - fab! I am hoping that this continues and if it does, then certainly buying again. It has a lovely refreshing smell of oranges too, great for waking you up in the morning :-) Using the Avalon lavender hydrating toner afterwards.
on 26 April 2013
Bought this product for my daughter,who had been suffering from bad skin for months,had been to GP and tried a few prescription creams and tablets,but these did not clear up the problem completely,started to be really getting my daughter down,she was losing confidence and that bothered me as a mother,found this product after reading about topical vitamin c,I am so glad I did as this has nipped the problem in the bud altogether,I have bought this product and also the toner and moisturizer,which she uses religiously every night,I'm just glad to see her happy with the results and I have been using the moisturizer myself it has anti aging benefits and has evened out my skin tone and reduced the wrinkles,really worth the money and solved a nagging problem for my daughter and myself,definitely worth a try.!
on 31 October 2012
This face wash is very refreshing, it has a lovely fresh citrus smell and you only need to use a little to get a good lather.
It left my combination skin feeling soft and not dry and tight like some face washes I`ve tried.
I really look forward to trying other products in this range.
on 28 April 2014
lovely, smells and feels great. will not dry skin out. particularly lovely in hot season. can use more than once in the day.
on 27 July 2015
I use this as a facial wash instead of Yes to tomatoes which is also great but more expensive. This works just as well for me. I have developed an annoying case of hormonal acne, which was exacerbated (I want to say 'brought on by', but I am not sure if that is fair) the oil washes that I used to do with castor oil from a well known brand on amazon.

This facial wash along with moisturing oil made with rosemary essential oils, has helped to keep the acne under control - it still flairs up once in a while and this facial wash helps to slow it down. The facial wash is more cleansing than moisturising, so I do end up with slightly dry skin after towel drying my face, but my moisturising oil replenishes my skin well.
on 9 August 2014
A lovely cleanser with sweet fruity smell,face felt and looked really clean soft and fresh after using.Pump dispenser and you only need a small amount,I put a little bit of tape over the exit to stop drying of any residue,fast delivery and well packed I've tried most cleansers on the market and this is by far the best and fairly priced.
on 31 March 2015
Wonderful product. My skin looks so much healthier and it's so nice using such a natural product, it smells amazing too!
on 1 March 2016
I have been using this product for ages now. It is brilliant and goes well with my demanding sensitive skin.
on 13 September 2014
I have been using the Avalon Organics rejuvenating cream for the past 5 years and absolutely love it as a moisturizer. I was expecting the same level of excellence I've come to expect from avalon with this cleansing gel, but was surprisingly disappointed. As a cleansing gel, it does the job and cleans my face, but I don't find it to be refreshing. The gel feels strange when I put it on and slightly starchy. The scent is also powerful enough to be a turn-off. Is it so bad that I'll throw it away? No. I am still using it and will continue to use it as a cleanser, but I will be looking into buying another organic product once this is finished.
on 10 September 2014
Lovely product, easy to use, very refreshing