5.0 out of 5 stars No more itchy scalp!
For years I have suffered an itchy scalp, to the point where I might scratch it until it bled. A shrewd observer suggested a change of shampoo. I have tried many, but this has made the most difference. It's good stuff.
Published 19 months ago by Fred Cairns

3.0 out of 5 stars Really nice smell, but doesn't work for me unfortunately.
Published 21 days ago by Bernadette

5.0 out of 5 stars No more itchy scalp!, 28 Aug. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly smells of Lavender, 29 Mar. 2013
Trea (London, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Excellent product and rinses out easily leaving the hair fragrant, shiny and bouncy. It is also very economical. Doesn't make much lather.

4.0 out of 5 stars Kind and gentle, 31 July 2013
This shampoo is a pleasure to use - it smells wonderful, lathers up well and leaves your hair clean and fragrant. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because it seems a little less thick than when I bought it previously. It's great for fine hair.

3.0 out of 5 stars Really nice smell, but doesn't work for me unfortunately., 28 Mar. 2015
Originally I'm turning to organic product is because both my hands have very sensitive skin, and react to any washing products with red rashes and tiny boils that feels very itchy, sometimes painful. This product doesn't irritate my skin as much as normal shampoo from shops, but I still get itchy skin and red rashes after using it. The other thing is I have long and thick hair (as in volume), it is simply not strong enough to wash my hair, and I have to use A LOT to wash all my hair thoroughly. Probably used 3-4 table spoons just for my whole scalp, and the rest of my hair use another 4-5 table spoons. So the bottle doesn't last very long for me, and it is not cheap too, so unfortunately doesn't quite work for me. My husband really enjoys it though, he has short hair and its not as thick as mine, and he loves the smell. I just wished it would work for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars It lathers well too and lasts a long time so I think is good value for money, 10 Mar. 2015
Thank goodness - a natural shampoo that works and leaves my hair soft and shiny! I have tried loads and even the "no 'poo" method which was a disaster. It lathers well too and lasts a long time so I think is good value for money. I also use the conditioner sporadically too. My only gripe and this is the same for most shampoos is that I wish they didn't have to use plastic containers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good, 22 Mar. 2015
What a difference. My hair immediately felt lighter and it does not get as greasy so quickly. Need to use with a tiny bit of conditioner. My hair now moves strand by strand in the wind. People have commented on the difference.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 3 Dec. 2014
It's got sodium benzoate in it, basically a poison.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff, Have been using this for years., 6 Oct. 2014
D. Mcnamara (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Gentle on your scalp and gets your hair really clean without stripping it. Lavender scent is real and a big breath of it so calming in a hot shower. Reasonably priced too. You get good quality for the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Memories, 28 April 2013
I have used several shampoo's over the years, all of them have been fairly disappointing; all varying in price. I've always meant to buy this one again, after several years, due to the fact that this has been the only shampoo where people have complimented my hair. This is a good shampoo if you want to achieve natural voluminous hair with a great scent :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 5 Sept. 2014
This is really great been using it daily fro a couple of weeks now. My hair feels clean healthy and smells nice. what more can you want.

Avalon Organics Shampoo Organic Nourishing