on 30 January 2012
This stroller is an excellent buy! I was a little suspicious at first, as the price seemed too good to be true, but the quality is really pleasing. The materials are good, and the stroller is simultaneously sturdy and lightweight. The hood and the rain cover are also easy to attach and light to carry. Our baby loves to sit in this stroller, and it's handy to push. I truly recommend this product!
0Comment22 of 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 4 August 2014
Really good compact stroller. Folds down really neatly and doeant take up much room in the boot of the car. Fairly light-weight without being flimsy. Seems to be good quality, the straps and harnesses work well. I've used it in the rain and the rain cover was easy to fit and kept the little one dry. There's a bit of space under the seat to carry the rain cover and a few light things.

The wheels are good quality and run very smoothly on smooth surfaces - really easy to manoeuvre.

The only downside is that, because the wheels are small and the seat doesn't have lots of padding, it can be a bumpy ride on some surfaces. Flat tarmac is great, pavements can be a bit bumpy, gravel or cobbles are pretty hard going!

If it wasn't for the slightly bumpy ride it would definitely be 5 stars. It's a great little stroller.
on 21 December 2014
This stroller is amazing! I bought it for our holiday as I didn't want to take our silver cross pop stroller because of airports just chucking them about, I paid £32 for this including my p&p!! I have to say I am chuffed with it! Thankfully it wasn't damaged it any way at the airports! I use this most of the time now instead on the silver cross! It's light and easy to collapse. My little girl (2) loves it too! She has fell asleep in it so it must be comfy!! The colour is nice too, the only thing I can say that's negative is the hood pops of easily which is annoying. But for the price I paid I'm not complaining at all! Absolutely brilliant stroller, I defiantly recommend it!
on 11 September 2013
I bought this for my Granddaughter. She loves it.
Mum is very pleased with it too! Folds down easily. Has a shopping tray and waterproof cover.
Came quickly and was well packaged. Would recommend.
on 11 February 2015
Really good value for money buggy that's easy to fold up and throw in the back of the car. Only gripes are that it feels very heavy compared to my bigger pram, but a price worth paying for its convenience! Also the waterproof cover keeps the rain off the baby's face, but it doesn't cover the fabric hood of the buggy, which is only shower proof, so if it pours down, water starts coming in through the hood. We've solved this by keeping an extra spare raincover from a car seat in the net basket underneath the buggy, so if it rains heavily we can pop this over the top, looks scruffy but keeps everything dry!Bought a foot muff to go with it to keep baby snug.
on 12 June 2013
I purchased this for my daughter as her other had broke. it's great value for money,lightweight, easy to fold comes with raincover its a must buy. delivery was quick really pleased with product
on 9 July 2012
I bought this purple stoller as a back up buggy for my 20 mth old Grandson. It arrived promptly and was well packaged. The stroller is easy to set up and secure. It does take effort to fold but is light to lift for storage e.g. the car boot.
on 24 August 2014
For £27 this is an absolute steal. My 18-month old loves it. He is quite big for his age but seems extremely comfortable in this buggy. I like it so mch that even if the wheels do begin to deteriorate I would buy another one. That said we've been using it nonstop on gravel/cobbled streets and its done really well, no signs of damage anywhere. Its also the only buggy ive been able to fold and unfold with one hand while holding my toddler....
on 3 August 2014
I have used it for a month now and it looks like a really good buggy made to last for a long time. I take it to the beach every day and it's sturdy enough to go on wet sand and rougher terrain. (and cheap enough not to feel sorry if it gets scratched)
the 11 mo baby is comfortable enough on it and i think this was a good purchase. I also like the color.
on 15 September 2012
This pushchair is a great second pushchair ideal for grandparents. It is light weight and a lovely purple colour and my grandaughter is really happy when travelling in it.It also comes with a rain cover and the reclining seat is very useful for when your toddler drops asleep.Tippitoes Move Stroller (Purple)