on 27 March 2013
I was looking for stickers and was pleased at the variety of colours I could choose from.
They arrived very quickly and are ideal. In view of the very competitive price I will be purchasing more as the season goes on.
Thank you.
on 26 July 2012
I wanted Identification Stickers that were sufficiantly different that I could recognise them easily. I chose the light bright blue and they do stand out well - so I am very pleased with them. They also arrived in 2-3 days of ordering.
on 22 January 2014
I was pleased I received these stickers very promptly and I can now identify my bowls much more easily I would recommend to my fellow bowls players
on 9 December 2015
Cheap and cheerful but do the job very well. I needed them because I have 2 pairs of not quite matching woods and the stickers show
they quite clearly belong together as a four. I messed up putting the first one on by trying to spread it too much, but my wife came to the rescue for the other three. In other words applying them needs a little care.
on 13 July 2013
Although only a very cheap "accessory" these are very helpful to quickly identify your bowls especially if any other people have similar looking bowls to yours. There is a good selection of colours to choose from.
on 15 November 2013
These stickers are very thin and not what I expected. They simply peel off backing paper but are very thin and flimsy and difficult to stick on the bowls without getting air bubbles.
on 25 April 2014
These stickers are just the job. I have used them for a few weeks now with no problems and found them very useful. Delivery was fast and the price offered good value for money.
on 30 May 2014
Useful stickers. Ideal when several bowlers have the same coloured sticker-makes my bowls more easily identified.

Arrived promptly as always.
on 23 May 2016
Now everyone will know exactly whose bowls they are. Mind you that could be a disadvantage if I send a wobbler down!!!! Never mind I LIKE them.
on 2 June 2014
Fits bowls perfectly , great instructions enclosed , very sticky. Good product overall , will be purchasing more from this supplier.