5.0 out of 5 stars Great Stories...Annoying Tune..."International Day"...
I bought my two year old daughter a Peppa Pig box set which covered volumes 1-12. I had not realised that you can purchase volumes 13-17 separately ( as at 12/05). Hence why I made this purchase.

Published on 11 May 2012 by AlexKrycek

1.0 out of 5 stars Disgusting
I received the disc it smelled like an ashtray and was covered in marks and some sort of food or yoghurt. People shouldn't sell things like that
Published 21 months ago by Loz

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Stories...Annoying Tune..."International Day"..., 11 May 2012
AlexKrycek "I Believe..." (Sheffield - England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Peppa Pig: International Day [Volume 15] [DVD] (DVD)

My daughter is "transfixed" by any Peppa Pig DVD, and this one is no exception. The DVD contains 10 or so short stories of 3/4 minutes duration. What I do find with these DVDs is that the stories are great fun, educational, and as adults, there great!! The colours look great on the HD TV. Total duration is just under a hr. or so, and for the price, I find the entertainment value unbeatable.

Highly recommended.

P.s The only downside is a rather annoying tune called "Peace & harmony across the world..."..."Peace & harmony across the world...""Peace & harmony across the world..."OMG give me strength...skip the first story or your sanity will be affected...

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandaughters' Revenge., 7 Sept. 2011
ACB(swansea) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Peppa Pig: International Day [Volume 15] [DVD] (DVD)
I have been subjected to Peppa Pig for some years (many it seems) even after repeated repeats. My grandaughters love this and refuse to let me watch sport. Having said that, I find the series quite endearing and readily identify with the humorous and affectionate ridicule that dad and grandpa receive. Brian Blessed's Grandpa Rabbit in his hideaway submarine and muddy puddles without wellies are brilliant. This is too true to the technophobic ignorance I have. No access to remotes even if I can find them let alone work them. The beauty of these episodes is the tranquility in the house whilst offspring are watching. Being sneaky I admit to finding them enchanting. Not admitting this until they read Amazon reviews! International Day does not mean the same to my grandchildren as it does to me.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fun, 29 May 2014
This review is from: Peppa Pig: International Day [Volume 15] [DVD] (DVD)
my 3 year old loves this especially the 'Peace and Harmony in all the world' song
Not sure why some episodes get duplicated across some of these DVDs

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good price!, 9 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Peppa Pig: International Day [Volume 15] [DVD] (DVD)
Another one to add to my little one's collection! Item brand new and sealed, arrived quickly and I am sure will make my little one smile.

5.0 out of 5 stars all you would expect from the Peppa Pig people, 12 Jan. 2014
Harvey Washbrook "Harvs" (Stockholm) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Peppa Pig: International Day [Volume 15] [DVD] (DVD)
this did not disappoint. Very happy kids for Christmas. everything worked and no complaints. Not sure what else to say.

5.0 out of 5 stars peppa pig is the best!, 25 Nov. 2011
This review is from: Peppa Pig: International Day [Volume 15] [DVD] (DVD)
my daughter has been a fan of peppa pig since she was 2 she is 4 now. She has loads of peppa dvds and I'm sure has seen every episode ever created many many times and even though she loves it you can see as she knows it so well she gets bored with some of the older episodes now so I was so pleased when I saw a new dvd was being released this year. Really looking forward to her being able to see these new episodes over xmas holidays

5.0 out of 5 stars As stated, 26 April 2014
This review is from: Peppa Pig: International Day [Volume 15] [DVD] (DVD)
Excellent condition and a great dvd for my god daughter, recommend to anyone who has children who love Peppa pig

5.0 out of 5 stars peppa is cool for school, 11 May 2014
This review is from: Peppa Pig: International Day [Volume 15] [DVD] (DVD)
My boys love watching peppa as so do I very educational would recommend it to everyone. Love it 100 %

5.0 out of 5 stars PepperPig - Internatinal day, 8 Nov. 2011
E. J. Waller (LONDON, ENGLAND) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Peppa Pig: International Day [Volume 15] [DVD] (DVD)
My 2 grandaughters (3&4) are totally addicted to Pepper Pig & will watch them over & over again. Always have new & interesting themes to their stories & generally set good standards of politeness & behaviour which I think is really important although sometimes daddy pig gets a bit of a raw deal! In all great entertainment for kids & I enjoy them too!,

5.0 out of 5 stars Drive adults mad but kids love it, 23 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Peppa Pig: International Day [Volume 15] [DVD] (DVD)
my son (3 year old) loves peppa pig, he has watched this dvd repeatedly since it arrived which unfortunately means we're all singing the songs! however, if I put this on I know he'll happily sit and watch it so I can get other things done :) suitable for both boys and girls

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›