5.0 out of 5 stars Peppa Pig at Christmas -enjoyable for all the family
Published on 1 Jan. 2012 by mpd

Published on 17 Nov. 2012 by Rcw

5.0 out of 5 stars Peppa Pig at Christmas -enjoyable for all the family, 1 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Peppa Pig Triple - The Christmas Collection 3 Disc (Vol 7,9 & 13) [DVD] (DVD)
Peppa Pig DVDs are all delightful and this Christmas collection really sets the scene for a young child at Christmas. My three year old grandson loves all the series and the Christmas Collection is a joy to watch in the days leading up to Christmas or over the holiday period. The DVDs are calming, informative and with a gentle moral message of promoting consideration and thought for family members and friends.

3.0 out of 5 stars hood Christmas episodes, but half of the episodes we already had on other DVDs and they aren't christmas themed at all?!, 17 Nov. 2012
I bought this DVD for the run up to Christmas. The Christmas episodes are great, but I was disappointed that so many of the episodes are not christmas or winter related at all. We have already seen a majority of them. I probably wouldn't have bought the triple volume pack if had known this. The product description should list the names of the episodes so buyers can make a more informed purchase.

1.0 out of 5 stars Marketing gag, 6 Dec. 2013
I beg your pardon, but this is not a "Christmas Collection" at all. We love Peppa Pig and we love to watch her no matter what, but when I buy a so called "Christmas Collection" I imagine getting DVD's with a couple of Christmassy or wintery episodes. There are 3 DVD's in this collection box. The 1st "Santa's Grotto" contains 2 Christmassy episodes, the 2nd contains 1 such episode and the 3rd as well only 1 such episode. That makes 4 Christmas episodes. The others are lovely episodes indeed but they even show the family going to the beach or swimming in a pool. That's all right for an ordinary "The great big Peppa Collection", but NOT for a "Christmas Collection". My kids love Christmas and all the magic around but when I put those DVD's on around Christmas, they don't wanna see them. Because I have to zip and find the 4 little winter episodes among all the other sun, fun and swimming episodes. Why on earth did they need to split 4 Christmas episodes onto 3 DVD's? So, for somebody who is looking for Peppa Pig episodes this is a recommended collection, but for those who are looking for Christmas magic only DON'T BOTHER TO BUY THIS COLLECTION!

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Comes Early, 2 Nov. 2011
ACB(swansea) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)
I bought this for my 2 year old grandaughter for Christmas. During my child-minding session (again) Dora the Explorer came on. I quite like her for a change from Ben and Holly and Peppa Pig but the youngster had a tantrum and I quickly assessed the situation, unwrapped the DVD and put on the Christmas Collection not realising it had 32 episodes. Instant hypnosis for my grandaughter and total detachment for yours truly, although the Christmas jolliness and happy atmosphere filtered through. Very pleasurable experience. Assuming she does not remember, I have played Scrooge and re-wrapped it for the next appropriate moment. Hopefully Christmas in her parents' house! God bless Uncle Peppa!

5.0 out of 5 stars another fabulous set of peppa, 20 Dec. 2013
Was delivered quick and in good condition. Excellent value with lots of great episodes. Just for buyers nformation - there is one christmas episode per dvd and the others episodes are non festive - I imagined them to be all christmasy as called the christmas collection although im plsased as my young toddler has learnt all about christmas over the last month and will now be able to continue enjoying all the others all year round.

4.0 out of 5 stars More Snowy Episodes Please, 18 Nov. 2012
I purchase for my Daughter assuming that it would be full of snowy and Chrismas episodes, but there is only 2 episodes per DVD of that type which is a little disappointing when it's all Chrismasie then next is normal sunny episodes. Having said that she loves this DVD and for the price I would buy it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hmmmm, 6 Jan. 2012
Wow, do I hate Peppa Pig, but my 3 year old grandaughter absolutely loves the little porkers and watches them over and over again. A great package to keep her enthralled for hours that's why I love it! Arrived when it was scheduled to and works perfectly.

4.0 out of 5 stars must for any peppa fan, 30 Jan. 2013
Brilliant collection for the run up to christmas, helped me explain the concept of different christmas ideas and traditions to my little boy in a way he understood. will be getting it out again next christmas to help build up the excitement.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good christmas stocking filler, 29 Dec. 2012
Got this for my son for Christmas who is 16 months old. He loves George pig if your children love peppa pig they will love this too. Christmas themed so is great for a Christmas stocking filler. Delivery was prompt.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, 21 Jun. 2012
I now only use amazon if I need a DVD and checking out products I need.
This DVD is typical peppa pig and has been a life saver as my little boy loves it (I am getting fed up of peppa pig though lol )