5.0 out of 5 stars Peppa Pig at Christmas -enjoyable for all the family
Published on 1 Jan 2012 by mpd

Published 20 months ago by Rcw

5.0 out of 5 stars Peppa Pig at Christmas -enjoyable for all the family, 1 Jan 2012
This review is from: Peppa Pig Triple - The Christmas Collection 3 Disc (Vol 7,9 & 13) [DVD] (DVD)
Peppa Pig DVDs are all delightful and this Christmas collection really sets the scene for a young child at Christmas. My three year old grandson loves all the series and the Christmas Collection is a joy to watch in the days leading up to Christmas or over the holiday period. The DVDs are calming, informative and with a gentle moral message of promoting consideration and thought for family members and friends.

3.0 out of 5 stars hood Christmas episodes, but half of the episodes we already had on other DVDs and they aren't christmas themed at all?!, 17 Nov 2012
I bought this DVD for the run up to Christmas. The Christmas episodes are great, but I was disappointed that so many of the episodes are not christmas or winter related at all. We have already seen a majority of them. I probably wouldn't have bought the triple volume pack if had known this. The product description should list the names of the episodes so buyers can make a more informed purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Comes Early, 2 Nov 2011
ACB (swansea) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)
I bought this for my 2 year old grandaughter for Christmas. During my child-minding session (again) Dora the Explorer came on. I quite like her for a change from Ben and Holly and Peppa Pig but the youngster had a tantrum and I quickly assessed the situation, unwrapped the DVD and put on the Christmas Collection not realising it had 32 episodes. Instant hypnosis for my grandaughter and total detachment for yours truly, although the Christmas jolliness and happy atmosphere filtered through. Very pleasurable experience. Assuming she does not remember, I have played Scrooge and re-wrapped it for the next appropriate moment. Hopefully Christmas in her parents' house! God bless Uncle Peppa!

1.0 out of 5 stars Marketing gag, 6 Dec 2013
I beg your pardon, but this is not a "Christmas Collection" at all. We love Peppa Pig and we love to watch her no matter what, but when I buy a so called "Christmas Collection" I imagine getting DVD's with a couple of Christmassy or wintery episodes. There are 3 DVD's in this collection box. The 1st "Santa's Grotto" contains 2 Christmassy episodes, the 2nd contains 1 such episode and the 3rd as well only 1 such episode. That makes 4 Christmas episodes. The others are lovely episodes indeed but they even show the family going to the beach or swimming in a pool. That's all right for an ordinary "The great big Peppa Collection", but NOT for a "Christmas Collection". My kids love Christmas and all the magic around but when I put those DVD's on around Christmas, they don't wanna see them. Because I have to zip and find the 4 little winter episodes among all the other sun, fun and swimming episodes. Why on earth did they need to split 4 Christmas episodes onto 3 DVD's? So, for somebody who is looking for Peppa Pig episodes this is a recommended collection, but for those who are looking for Christmas magic only DON'T BOTHER TO BUY THIS COLLECTION!

5.0 out of 5 stars Peppa Pig, 30 May 2014
My little grandaughter loved this Dvd, it kept her very happy on rainy days.
This was a very good quality Dvd

4.0 out of 5 stars Grandson loves this, 17 Mar 2014
Excellent service.Received the next day.Grandson loves this. Can't get a word out of him when he is watching. So he is really rating this

5.0 out of 5 stars Peppa pig, 3 Jan 2014
Good book which was well received by my grandson as this is one of his favourite characters and he enjoyed having it read to him.

5.0 out of 5 stars another fabulous set of peppa, 20 Dec 2013
Was delivered quick and in good condition. Excellent value with lots of great episodes. Just for buyers nformation - there is one christmas episode per dvd and the others episodes are non festive - I imagined them to be all christmasy as called the christmas collection although im plsased as my young toddler has learnt all about christmas over the last month and will now be able to continue enjoying all the others all year round.

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Fun, 17 Dec 2013
I bought this for my 3 year old who loves all things Peppa and all things Christmas! It's full of episodes which don't appear on her other DVDs and she loves it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Peptastic!, 15 Nov 2013
Would be a great gift for any Peppa Pig fan. Will amuse the girls during the Christmas break! Awesome gift!