5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Flour
If you bake cakes, biscuits, etc, please try this flour because it gives such excellent results. I have been baking cakes for over 40 years and I can honestly say that this is the best flour I have ever used, so well done to Bacheldre Mill for producing such a wonderful flour and thanks to Amazon for speedy delivery right to the doorstep.
Published on 4 Oct 2012 by P. M. Cambridge

2.0 out of 5 stars Short Shelf Life...an Amazon problem
Published 6 months ago by melanie constantinou

2.0 out of 5 stars Short Shelf Life...an Amazon problem, 2 Jun 2014
This review is from: Bacheldre Watermill Organic Stoneground Self Raising Unbleached White Flour 1.5 kg (Pack of 4) (Grocery)
Everything about this product is great...except the shelf life. I was so shocked at how short it was that I contacted the mill itself. The problem, it seems, has come about through Amazon and not the mill. I am reluctant to buy it in greater quantities because of this and feel its a real shame for the quality of the product to be so poorly reflected. I had to say, when my 4 bags of flour arrived they were so worn-out looking and dog-eared that I suspected I had been sold some of the flour that had been sitting around for quite some time. I think the short shelf life confirmed it, in my opinion.

4.0 out of 5 stars Use it quick, 24 Feb 2013
I ordered this on the 30th Jan and the best before date is 18th March, which doesn't seem a long time to use 4 bags of flour! Having said that this flour does make really nice cakes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Flour, 4 Oct 2012
P. M. Cambridge (uk) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely flour, 4 Aug 2014
Fabulous. Now buy all my flour from Amazon. I love the slightly creamy colour of the flour where it's unbleached. If you sieve your flour you with find a few little bits of bran (I add these back in - to date it's never affected the final outcome of whatever I'm making - then I convince myself that the cookies/cake etc are more healthy for me!!!!!).
Consistent results every time, no added nasties & the taste is better. I'm not sure if you could ask for more. Keep up the good work Bacheldre!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 11 May 2014
This Is a lovely fine quality product which makes lovely cakes.
Not sure about the holes left from the stitching but am sure if I cut below these small holes that the problem of flour spilling through them will be rectified.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely flour, 22 Nov 2013
C. Taylor (Yorkshire, UK.) - See all my reviews
I would recommend this to anyone who likes home baking. It is lovely and soft and you know it has no nasties in it. Just use in place of the mass produced stuff and you won't regret it.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 20 Sep 2014
It's taste like a lot of backing powder. not like it.

5.0 out of 5 stars good for health, 13 Oct 2014
organic,good for health, tastes good as well

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth it., 4 Sep 2014
Fantastic flour. No going back!