5.0 out of 5 stars UK Wholegrain Rye Flour, 8 Jan 2012
This review is from: Bacheldre Watermill Organic Stoneground Wholegrain Rye Flour 25 kg (Grocery)
This is simply my favourite "dark" rye flour currently available in the UK with relatively easy access. It is organic, locally sourced and traditionally milled. It keeps a beautiful sourdough culture for me and produces the best flavour in finished bread. It's very thirsty when it comes to water absorption, but I can easily live with that.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice flour., 18 Nov 2012
I use this to make bread mixing with another kind of flour from bacheldre too. I am eating my own organic bread during the last year, and I think it is a good option, maybe cheaper and sure beter for my health than buying it in a shop.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good quility. I would recomend to home bakery it ..., 7 July 2014
Very good quility.I would recomend to home bakery it is the best staff not like you byinng ready baked bread from shops!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect breads and wonderful quality, delivery was fantastic as well!, 14 Feb 2014
Delivery was fast, and it was left with a trusted neighbour as I was not in at the time. It makes wonderful rye breads and is a good deal.