5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully presented and very good sound quality.
This set of in-ear earphones is beautifully presented. The packaging is smart and the earphones themselves have a unique wooden (rather than plastic) body. This looks a lot better in real life than it does in the publicity photo - in fact they really do look rather gorgeous. The cable is also very nice, being of a braided material construction rather than plastic...
Published on 1 Nov. 2011 by Shaun Horrigan

1.0 out of 5 stars Very annoying
Please don't bother getting these, don't get me wrong but they are very good quality and noise-cancelling earphones, but after 3 days of using them, the left earphone has completely lost any form of sound coming out of that earphone.
Published 13 months ago by Jack Watts

‹ Previous | 17 8 923 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Really impressive for the price, 13 Nov. 2013
Simon Thompson (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: House of Marley People Get Ready In-Ear Headphones with 3 Button Mic - Midnight (Wireless Phone Accessory)
Not only do they look good, but they sound as good as much more expensive headphones - even if they're more bassy than I'd choose. My first impression is they're solid and will last well too.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great pick, 3 Nov. 2013
Great quality earphones with a nice low price tag compared to similar products I looked at. Also comes with a little stylish bag to keep them in which is a nice touch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 12 Oct. 2013
Mark Washington (London, England) - See all my reviews
Superb headphones. Tried lots of others but these beat them all. They have ten mm magnets in them which make a huge difference.
Great bass. Yea man.

5.0 out of 5 stars Same quality as Beats By Dr. Dre, 7 Oct. 2013
This ear-in headphone is far better than any headphones in the town. It has the same quality as the Beats ear-in headphones. I would would definitely recommend this headphone. Why is it so cheap??

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little ear headphones, 3 Oct. 2013
I am a fan of Marley products and i happen to like the distinctive styling - something different from so much (in my view) 'samey' uninspiring design of many tech products. Beyond this, I think the performance across the range is excellent and the price i paid represented such good value. I'm really pleased with them and i will continue to buy Marley products.

3.0 out of 5 stars WARNING -> compatibility, but great product, 28 Sept. 2013
I love this headphones, but there's one problem and I couldn't
find an answer if those headphones are compatible with android phones.
I have Galaxy S4 and the volume buttons are not working, the middle button works fine
(answer phonecall, play/pause, next song,...), but volume up and down aren't working.
So be aware of this before buying. I wanted the model with mic (works great) and 3-buttons controller so I risked it even through there's no mention of compatibility in description.
The sound has great bass effect which I like but higher sounds are not that great.
Anyway this product suits me well, cable is great and also quality of the sound
(I like using this headphones while watching movies, listening music and they are good even for phonecalls).
I recommend buying, for sure worth the money.
Bali~

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke within two days, 25 Sept. 2013
One of the earphones broke within two days. They look good but clearly rubbish and dont last.. Not worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Briliant service!, 23 Sept. 2013
I ordered these for my brother on Thursday 12th September and by Monday 16th, they were there at work waiting for me!
Brother says they are very good quality and comfortable to wear.

4.0 out of 5 stars House Of Marley, 7 Sept. 2013
Good headphones but typical Problem one side goes off around 6 months of owning them brilliant bass on them helps me for long work trips and cheaper as HMV

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect sound, 20 Aug. 2013
I purchased these headphones about a week ago and they sound great the design is cool too. I think the best plug in headphones i had in a long time. The volume controls are not working for my HTC one but i dont care , maybe it can be fixed with some software .

I would give 5 stars but i got deffected ones (when i was taking them of the box the volume controllers bottom cover just fell of but a bif of gule and they look like new) and if you look clooser they look cheapy.

‹ Previous | 17 8 923 | Next ›