5.0 out of 5 stars Great little headphones!
At the time of ordering these cost me around the £27 mark and I couldn't be happier having previously owned 2 sets of Beats Buds that both broke very quickly.
Published 11 months ago by JAMES SCHUBERT

3.0 out of 5 stars Good sound quality, poor build quality
These headphones are such good quality and they really shut out outside noise. The microphone and controls are so easy to use.

Published 6 months ago by Bauble B.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Good sound quality, poor build quality, 13 Nov. 2014
This review is from: House of Marley In-Ear Headphones with 3 Button Mic - Conqueror Mist (Electronics)

Only problem I have is that they only lasted 6 months. These were the 2nd lot I'd bought, thinking maybe the first ones broke because I wasn't careful enough or I'd just got a badly made pair. I was expecting a little more life out of them for their original price. I always keep them in their carry case and never pulled hard on the wires, yet one of the earphones has stopped working.

Overall impressive sound quality, just don't expect them to last a long time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little headphones!, 15 Jun. 2014
I notice these have dropped a little lower as well so I'll most likely get another pair to squirrel away for the next time I forget I'm hanging them from my T-shirt and sit down in a coffee shop dunking them the buds into my drink.

5.0 out of 5 stars great artist,great headphones., 9 Oct. 2014
this is my second house of marley headphones i ordered,first ones i lost and i was completely devastated,there was nothing else for it except to order another pair,first ones were zion mist,then the above.what can i say?i love them so much,they are quality through and through,i love bob marley and all things jamacian,so to own these not only are they fantastic in sound,quality and overall look,your also contributing to a good cause.they come with their own hemp and leather case,extra ear buds for the ear piece,lovely carribean colour braided wire which is very unique.the sound is outstanding,the bass is deep and rich,and they pick up all the sounds brillantly,a fantastic price for a premium product.will order more for my kids and my jamacian partner,now i can listen to my reggae in style and great sound.

2.0 out of 5 stars Great for a couple weeks..., 6 May 2014
I bought these as an upgrade from my previous Marleys (the £10 ones) and they where great, Until after 2 weeks of having them when one earphone decided to cut out completly now i'm giong back to my cheaper pair which have lasted me 6 months and are still going, i'm not happy and shall be sending this pair back.

2.0 out of 5 stars Mic and Button functions do NOT work with "any mobile phone", 8 July 2014
Miss J. C. Tan (London, UK) - See all my reviews
The sound quality and earphones themselves are ok. However, the main reason I bought these was the 3 button mic function. This product is listed with the following description:
"Apple 3 button microphone for use with any mobile phone (including iPhone)"

These earphones are not "for use with any mobile phone" as the Samsung Galaxy S4 mini cannot detect the mic. I have been using them for sound alone and will need to purchase a new set of earphones whose mic/button function works.

1.0 out of 5 stars Most annoying headphones ever, 28 April 2014
The woven finish of the chord means that as they lay against clothing or hair (which is unavoidable all of the time) they create a loud unbearable 'wind-like' noise that makes listening to anything just impossible. A constant loud rustling made them unbearable to use - tried each type of earbud supplied but made no difference. Such a fundamental design flaw ruins what could have been a good idea. Hate leaving bad reviews but these are just not fit for purpose.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Sound, 17 April 2014
B. Bull (Cornwall) - See all my reviews
I use this with a Nexus 5 and an iPad Air, the sound from both is amazing. Obviously the 3 button remote only works on the Apple device, however the central pause/play button work fine on Android and can also be used to invoke Google Now for speech commands and is also used for pickup and hangup of voice and video calls.

Very happy with the purchase, especially at this price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice earphones, with a lovely sounds clears mids and ..., 5 Nov. 2014
Very nice earphones, with a lovely sounds clears mids and highs with a great low end...well for earphones anyway :) amazing price, can't fault that. My only concern of the first thing to go is where the wire connects to the earphone, but the come with a little pouch so that will hopefully give them a longer life and protect them...seems to be doing a good job so far :D

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC!!!!, 23 April 2014
Been a fan of marley products since I purchased the soul rebel headphones and these have certainly lived up to my expectations. Crisp sound with just the right amount of bass, beautifully made with nice materials and comes with some good accessories.

What can I say, buy them up to a price of £40.

3.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't buy again, 11 Dec. 2014
Had these for 5 months.
Pretty good sound quality and pretty resistant to damage (I am a heavy user) but whatever material the cords are made of causes very annoying feedback when you move. It's a pretty fatal design flaw. Lost mine recently and won't be buying another pair.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›