5.0 out of 5 stars Five stars for the Marley Zion Mist
So, Monster Beats are faulty - what to do. Scan the web and pick out next pair of in-ear phones for when on the move. Now, I'm a bit of an audiophile, hence a history of Sennheiser and Monster headphones. But I baulk at £150-£200 for Klipsch only to be used on mp3 ripped tracks. Then I came across The House Of Marley. The Zion Mists arrived a couple of hours ago - and...
Published on 1 May 2012 by Steven Kingston

2.0 out of 5 stars LIKE ALL MARLEYS, GOOD BUT BREAK AFTER A FEW MONTHS.
This is my 6TH pair of Marley earphones. 1 of them I lost and the other 5 all broke within 6 months.

I bought these and decided to give Marley's one last chance with a slightly more expensive pair, but the same thing happened as all the others. The audio cuts off in one ear or both due to the poor quality cable connection. I look after all of my earphones very...
Published 8 months ago by Craig Medlin

1.0 out of 5 stars Quality issues, 6 Dec 2014
This review is from: House of Marley In-Ear Headphones with 3 Button Mic - Zion Midnight (Electronics)
The sound was ok, my first pair didn't work and amazon replaced it for me, a week after the second pair stopped working again. Quality of this brand is awful.
Amazon has fully refunded my order, excellent customer service.

4.0 out of 5 stars These are great but if you buy for Android the remote volume ..., 13 Aug 2014
S. Dawes (UK) - See all my reviews
These are great but if you buy for Android the remote volume controls will not work. the pause and microphone do work however, it's a shame they can't make them work for android. Sound quality and build quality are great.

5.0 out of 5 stars worth every penny, 2 July 2014
The best headphones ever!

5.0 out of 5 stars Headphones, 16 Jun 2014
I have bought a few sets of these as gifts and they have proved very popular. The sound quality is very good and they are great value for money.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good earphones, but doesn't work with all the phones so be aware, 22 May 2014
Bought it as a gift for my nephew. Nice earphones, good quality sound (for the price range). However he was disappointed that they didn't work with his phone. You can search for which ones they don't work with on google. Eventually they failed after a year, but I suspect that they were subjected to harsh treatment. Overall the build quality seemed fine to me. My honest opinion is that for the price there are better and slightly cheaper in ear phones. I personally use Bower & Wilkins earphones which are great.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great deal if found at discount, 28 April 2014
I found these In-Ears on a 50% discount (about 49£ down from 99£) and must say that i'm very satisfied, but I wouldn't recommend them at full price. This is the sort of sound quality you would expect from a 50£ range.

They are very comfortable with soft ear pieces and a cord with rasafari colors that is easy to untangle. The design yells personality that other will notice.

The bass is decent and the treble is ok, but compaired to my other B&W C5 In-ears (that are more uncomfortable) the treble and mid-range clearly misses some clearness and details. Not good enough if you buy them at full price.

I bought these in-ears because I needed a set that I can wear for a very long time while I work, and have a decent sound. By thoes demands Zion is a very, very good purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely sound. Great value for money, 9 April 2014
at 45gbp i do not think it is possible to buy a better sounding headphone. great looks and design as well

5.0 out of 5 stars 6 months after still amazing, 8 April 2014
I got this headphones since 6 months now, I used them 5-6 hours per days and I still love them.

They have a really hight isolation level (perfect for the plane or the tube).
The sound is just well balance for reggae listener, a good and deep bass but also nice medium and hight.

The only cons is maybe the remote control location (at the 2 cables junction), I would have preferred on a side like the original Apple.
Anyway, you can buy eyes closed

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, 2 April 2014
I've had these earphones for a couple of weeks now and I think they're gonna have to be surgically removed.. music is fun to listen to again....if you only listen to poppy and chart music don't buy these...these are best appreciated when listening to a deeper more inspirational sound :)

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 28 Feb 2014
These are my 2nd pair of Marley head phones, I own a over ear pair and these... both sound so amazing! but mixing these zions with the audio effects on spottily is perfect!!