5.0 out of 5 stars Great gloves - good for lifting heavy weights
I have been training for over 15 years and for many I have been using leather gloves without wrist support. I have built up to quite a heavy weight on many exercises and my gloves are not up to scratch so I thought I would give these gloves a try.

Published on 5 Mar 2012 by J. Dawson

3.0 out of 5 stars poor design
Published 19 months ago by wally106

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gloves - good for lifting heavy weights, 5 Mar 2012
J. Dawson "J'cub" (UK) - See all my reviews

I have been using them for a couple of weeks now and they appear very well made with good wrist support. There is a lot of padding in all the right places (around thumb and also on the palm) this makes the worth of difference when pushing big weights.

The gel material does give a slight bit of extra grip but not as much as I would have expected, they give little grip on shiny stainless steel weight bars, buy saying that this is not enough to drop any stars in the review.

All in all I would recommend these gloves - I have read other reviews of gloves that leave black marks on your face, however these do not have that problem as they are a fabric glove.

****REVIEW UPDATE**** I have now used these gloves for 5 months of heavy abuse in the gym and they are still excellent - I have hand washed them a couple of times as theres no washing instructions. There is no problems with stitching or wear and they look like they will go on for years! Very happy!

3.0 out of 5 stars poor design, 17 Feb 2013
Although the build quality of the product is excellent and the gloves fit very well they let down by their poor design. the metal 'keeper' for the wrist strap is on top of the wrist meaning that it digs into the back of your hand if the wrist is flexed backwards. this renders the gloves almost un-usable for pressing motions, especially benching. a great quality product let down by poor design.

2.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Grip but the wrist stap digs in to the wrist (the metal ring), 1 Jun 2013
Glove fits very nice, Amazing Grip, supports wrist well but when doing heavy weights the metal ring for the strap to go thought digs right into the wrist which causes A LOT of discomfort, I wouldn't recommend buying these gloves!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 23 July 2012
This review is from: Authentic RDX Gel Weight lifting Training Gloves Gym Straps Bar (Misc.)
First set of training gloves I've bought and I wish I'd started using these earlier.

They're comfy, durable and the wrist strap is very useful.

Perfect fit, good quality and no problems whatsoever. I'd be happy to buy these and anything else from B2Fitness again.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very comfortable, 8 Aug 2013
After loosing my red RDX gloves which i have no ordered again i thought let me try these ones as a replacement. I can safely say the red gel ones are much better than these.

The G shape on the palm is the problem as or starts digging into the palm when lifting heavy weights. Also the metal fit at the top of the gloves digs into the wrist when trying to bend the wrist to position yourself.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 6 Feb 2013
Good support all round. Easily one of the best gloves i have used. Look and feel quality!. Recommend Highly. *****

4.0 out of 5 stars Best lifting gloves i have ever had, 28 July 2014
These gloves really are great. Well made and will last a lot longer than most gloves. I have bought gloves from other makes which are gloves that claim to be weight lifting gloves and inner boxing gloves but they last only 6-8 weeks and start to fall apart dramatically. These RDX gel gloves are perfect for lifting and have a great grip on the inside of the hand. Only down point would be around the wrist they can be slightly uncomfortable and quite stiff when bending hands but this is fine once you get used to it. Still, best gloves I have owned.

4.0 out of 5 stars recommended, thank you, 11 July 2014
item as described, quick delivery, recommended, thank you!!

5.0 out of 5 stars would buy this again and again!, 5 July 2014
These gloves are amazing, soon after starting at the gym caluses started becoming a real problem so decided to buy some gloves. Brought these and been using them for a few months and so far they are perfect. The overal quality is amazing, so far i have absolutly no signs of wearing they still look brand new, they feel great on the inside, unlike some gloves that feel itchy and the stiching can irritate between the fingers. The material seems to let your hands breath quite well aswell which is good the dont seem to get to hot and sweaty. They have a 2 strap system unlike most gym gloves which is a nice added bonus. The first strap is the standard small velcrow strap you find on most gloves which holds the gloves on your hand firmly and the second strap wraps all the way around the wrist supporting you for heavy lifts. If you are not using the big strap you can fold it out of the way, i tend not to use it because it digs in a bit whilst supporting your wrist but still comes in handy. All in all and great piece of equipment and must have and amazing value for money!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best I ever had!, 29 May 2014
I bought these gloves because of the other good reviews.
I used them 3 times per week for about 3 weeks now and they still fit perfectly (although I put them in the washing machine every week).
I will try some other RDX products as I know now that they offer great quality and a good value for my money!
…and thanks again for the fast delivery!