on 30 November 2012
Bought this for my very slim 6 year old daughter, who shivers her way through her swimming lessons, in the hope that it may help keep her a little warmer and thereby make her lessons more pleasant. The wet suit is of good quality and fits well. It looks nice on her and she says it has really helped her keep warm. Having said that she is still cold and I can still see her shivering from the viewing gallery. I think the wetsuit is very good - but there is only so much it can do. I'm actually going to take her to lessons at a different pool which I have been advised is much warmer - so that may end up being my ultimate solution to the problem, however, I would still recommend this wetsuit.
11 comment8 of 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 17 February 2012
Perfect product! Amazing value! My 6 year old no longer shivers during her swimming lessons;)!! I would recommend this wetsuit to all parents who's children get to cold in the pool!
on 8 April 2013
My daughter was getting cold during her swimming lessons , so I thought a wet suit might help . Wether it is psychological or actually makes her warmer I couldn't say but she has gone from hating her lessons to loving them ! Quality seems excellent and the only reason it hasn't got 5 stars is because I don't know how long it will last . A great buy !!
on 28 May 2014
My 6 year old daughter was cold in her swimming lessons. So after reading reviews on this I purchased one for her. She said that she is warmer now (her lips are not as blue so good result!) Great fit for her. Will take on holiday abroad too as UV protection for her. Really pleased with this product.
on 27 July 2014
Lovely wetsuit. Easy to put on. comfortable fit. Buy next size up from current age.
on 18 February 2015
Great, perfect for swimming lessons as it saves my granddaughter from getting cold when she has to wait around. Lovely fit and excellent material. Very pleased with it and would buy another. Washes and dries well and will also be ideal as a cover-up on the beach in the summer months.
on 20 February 2014
bought the 3-4 year wetsuit for my son who was very cold during his swimming lessons. he's 3 1/2 and it is a perfect snug fit on him. he is much happier during his lessons now - no more shivering!! Delivery was quick. I am really pleased with it.
on 10 January 2016
delighted with this. Our 4 year old son was shivering in swimming class & this cured it. We sized up because he's tall & it's a tiny bit big for him, very pleased.
on 3 August 2013
Too stiff and not ver flexible, which wouldn't allow really free use of my daughters arms when swimming. Also, not great value, we saw it £5 cheaper elsewhere.
on 24 January 2015
not good didn't really true how they show and says, the stretcher are not good after two wash start to ripped off. very disappointed. don't buy wast of money