5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Quality
A really nice suitcase, was a bit heavier than I expected 4.5 kilos, which took my baggage allowance up a bit, really well made though and a lovely colour. Great delivery service and well packed arrived earlier than expected which is always a plus
Published on 26 May 2012 by Mrs. Maureen Jenkins

2.0 out of 5 stars A nice looking large bag!!!!
Published 3 months ago by debra jane langford

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Quality, 26 May 2012
Mrs. Maureen Jenkins "Mejenks" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 5 Cities® Extra Large 32" Lightweight Expandable Luggage Suitcase Trolley Bag (Plum/Grey) (Luggage)

5.0 out of 5 stars very spacious, 6 Jan 2012
Very light case excellent value for money, I filled my case to the brim, to check strength of material, and found it great on wear and tear. Will recommend this case, especially for long haul flights, and when you need that extra space.

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 Cties Suitcase, 9 Sep 2013
I bought this suitcase to take with me on the Lions tour to Australia. It did the job ideally with more than enough room for the clothes that I took with me for a month away down under.

2.0 out of 5 stars A nice looking large bag!!!!, 24 Aug 2014
When my case arrived and I took it out of the packaging it looked lovely and was lightweight as stated. While packing my case and makIng use of the zip front pocket areas the zip area did not close and this is because the zips are nylon and when closing split. It was too late to return my case as I was travelling and I used it for a long haul flight. When I collected my case at the other end and went to stand it up the black area that the case uses itself to balance on had come away from its stud/screw area and was hanging off. You get what you pay for and this was a cheap case. The only thing I can use it for now is storage for clothes under the bed!!!!!! I would recommend that anybody wishing to but a case do not waste their money and buy this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 July 2014
I was very pleased with this item and how quickly I received it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 July 2014
Brian Walton (dorset uk) - See all my reviews
huge space we bought 2 but probably 1 would have been enought

1.0 out of 5 stars Bought it because of good reviews, but after 1 flight the teeth on ..., 20 Aug 2014
Absolutely shocking quality. Bought it because of good reviews, but after 1 flight the teeth on the main zip became deformed and the edges of the case started badly fraying. Im outside of the returns period so I can't return it, extremely disappointed.

1.0 out of 5 stars Suitcase bad purchase!!!, 10 Aug 2014
This suitcase was not upto the airport handling...... Very flimsy as handle came off & frame was dented!!!! A suitcase should be suitable for airport handling? Would not purchase this suitcase make again, very unhappy with purchase!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars ... quick i did not beleive it would be so good i would recomend these without a, 12 Aug 2014
briiiiant case so cheap ans sevice so quick i did not beleive it would be so good i would recomend these without a problem

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 July 2014
Amazing service and beautiful cases just what I wanted