This utensil crock us just the most beautiful color, bright yellow. It shines in my kitchen and makes it feel all sunflowery.
I use this utensil crock to keep my smaller kitchen tools in one convenient spot.

This crock has a 2.75-qt capacity, it has a durable enamel exterior, and has stoneware construction. It measures approximately 7" x 7" x 7-5/16". I can put so many of my utensils in this deck. It fact it is so large, I need to find more utensils to fill it.

Le Creuset has a reputation to uphold, and it certainly has with this utensil crock.

Recommended. prisrob 07-23-14
on 27 November 2013
Love this and all the matching items, really good looking stylish addition to my kitchen. Great quality and well worth paying a bit more. Great customer service from seller and highly recommend all of the range.
on 17 May 2007
....in this sturdy 'SMALL' STONEWARE Utensil Jar, from Le Creuset.

◄ Apologies. Amazon has amalgamated products and this review now appears as a duplicate. ►

COLOUR : GRANITE

Approximate size (based on my own):

*Stands c 14.5 cm high
*8.75 cm diameter at the base, gently tapering out at the top to 12 cm.

LE CREUSET embossed on one side, and on the unglazed base.

Sturdily boxed, it comes complete with a STONEWARE use/care leaflet.

Also available in a LARGE size.
on 5 September 2011
Keep all those favourite cooking utensils to hand in this sturdy 'SMALL' STONEWARE Utensil Jar, in the NEW 2011 LE CREUSET colour : COASTAL BLUE

Approximate size:

Standing 14.5 cm high - 8.75 cm diameter at the base, gently tapering out at the top to 12 cm.
Approximate capacity: 1.1L
LE CREUSET embossed.

Stylish holder which comes complete with a STONEWARE use/care leaflet.

Matching silicone utensils, available separately, include:

Basting Brush
Small Spatula
Medium Spatula
Large Spatula
Spoon Spatula

along with the innovative:

Jar Scraper
on 20 July 2007
Keep all those favourite cooking utensils to hand in this sturdy 'SMALL' STONEWARE Utensil Jar, from Le Creuset.

COLOUR : GRADED BLUE

Approximate size (based on my own):

Standing c 14.5 cm high - 8.75 cm diameter at the base, gently tapering out at the top to 12 cm
LE CREUSET embossed.

Comes complete with a STONEWARE use & care leaflet.
on 28 February 2013
I had one of these in orange already, but as my kitchen drawers started overflowing with all sorts of utensils again (already) I didn't hesitate buying a second one. It's heavy so won't topple over, has that typical 'rustic' Le Creuset look & feel and since they come in lots of colours there's bound to be one that fits just perfectly in your kitchen. And yes, it's quite pricey like all Le Creuset-products, but then again: I haven't been disappointed by a single Le Creuset-product yet. Quality comes a a price, and Le Creuset is superb quality.
on 15 May 2013
...with my nigella lawson enamel cooking utensils. Just the right size to pop next to the cooker. Makes the kitchen look more homely.
on 23 October 2014
Oven-proof to 260 degrees apparently ... if you're doing this, I think you need to re-evaluate your life....!!!! :-)
on 7 October 2010
Excellent Le Creuset quality, looks great in the kitchen. I think the picture makes it look a bit narrow but it is a good size - it's perfect for holding all my kitchen utensils. Packaged well.
on 11 March 2014
This colour is very subtle so it goes well with pretty much everything, we have it in a dark wood kitchen and the contrast is really nice, specially if you add other colour utensils (specially red)