5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Easy to Use phone
When I first read details about this phone it had so many excellent features that I thought it sounded too good to be true but I have found that it really is that good.

I was looking for an easy to use phone with straight forward features and large keys and having tried many other phones some with good user features but which unfortunateley just didnt quite fit...
Published on 21 Nov 2011 by Louisa

3.0 out of 5 stars Problem with Bluetooth
Published on 29 Dec 2011 by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 322 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Doro PhoneEasy 615 GSM Sim Free Mobile Phone - Black, 12 Oct 2012
This review is from: Doro PhoneEasy 615 GSM Sim Free Mobile Phone - Black (discontinued by manufacturer) (Electronics)
Does what it says on the box, I like it, easy to operate. Build quality is good. The camera is good.

5.0 out of 5 stars DORO, 22 Feb 2012
BEST MOBILE EVER...AS IAM NOT TO TECNICAL THIS IS IDEAL FOR THE "OLDER"PERSON.
SO CLEAR SO LOUD..THE ONLY THING AMISS IS THAT WHEN YOU RECEIVE A TX IT ONLY GIVES NUMBER AND NOT THE PERSONs NAME. A REAL PROBLEM AS YOU GET OLDER AND CANNOT REMEMBER NUMBERS..UNLIKE WHEN IT A PHONE CALL YOU GET THE CALLERS NAME....BUT THIS PROBLEM WAS OVERCOME... MY GRANSON TOLD ME HOW TO GET A NAME FOR INCOMING TX..WHEN SOME ONE TX YOU JUST GO INTO PHONEBOOK GET THERE NAME AND ATTACH IT SO THEN EVERY TIME YOU GET TX FROM THEM THE NAME ALWAYS SHOWS.
GREAT MOBILE....Doro PhoneEasy 615 gsm black

4.0 out of 5 stars Arthritic Fingers, 5 Nov 2012
Due to arthritic fingers I initially struggled to open the back of the phone, struggled to insert my SIM card, struggled to fit the battery and then struggled to replace the back cover. After that everything else was very easy. I charged the battery for a couple of hours and then the phone automatically guided me through the basic setup procedures and then the phone was ready to use. Also, the instruction booklet is reasonably easy to understand if you want to alter settings afterwards. It is a very basic phone (texts, phone calls, camera and a radio) and the reason I have only awarded it 4 stars is because I think the price is rather high for what you actually get. However, the phone is very easy to use for us oldies and I hope it will last for a few years.

3.0 out of 5 stars Problem with Bluetooth, 29 Dec 2011
Bought this phone for the wife, she was after a nice simple phone and this seemed to fit the bill. However, when trying to configure the phone to work with a Bluetooth car kit, the phone links up OK but then immediately locks up. The only way to get the phone working again is to take the battery out to reset it. Tried this on both a factory fitted Volvo kit and also a Parrot kit. Emailed Doro and they admit that there is a problem with the Bluetooth but can't give me any estimate as to when the Bluetooth will be put right so we've been forced to send the phone back.

Avoid this phone if you need Bluetooth.

5.0 out of 5 stars Phone for any age if you want to see what you're doing!, 20 Nov 2012
I would just like to say that I am not a member of the older generation but I love this phone! I simply wanted a phone that was a flip (because I like them) , I wanted a phone that I could use to text and be abe to see the writing both when I sent a text or when I received one and I wanted to be able to hear it when it rang in my bag. The added bonus of taking photographs on those days when I hadn't gt my camera with me, is superb.
This phone does all that excellently and has gone beyond what I expected.
I happen to adore Christmas and so the bright red choice is just right.
Yes, I would most certainly recommend this phone to any age. I love it!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars EASY USE PHONE with attitude, 21 Nov 2012
Mr. A. Mason (UK) - See all my reviews
A great phone which does what they claim - very easy to use and ideal for anyone - not just the elderly!!!!.
It may be basic in comparison with modern smartphones but does however have a camera and a radio and a phone memory with a backup memory microSD card (which is surprisingly not mentioned in the reviews or the packaging)

5.0 out of 5 stars Doro phoneEasy, 17 Nov 2012
This is one product i do not mind reviewing,the Dora PhoneEasy 615 GSM is a great product,if you want a phone for someone who has hearing difficulties this is the one to get,i am getting on in years,and for for first time i can actually take a call when walking next to a main road with heavy traffic instead of saying i will have to call you back, it is solidly constructed and absolutely easy to set up, the font size can be increased so anyone can read it.it is top class,about the delivery,i have never known a product come so fast,ordered one day delivered the next,and that is without paying for next day delivery.Great phone,great service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Doro 615, 15 Aug 2012
This Phone is an exellent piece of kit.Ideal for the elderly and people with disabilities as in my case. the various menues are clear and simple to operate Admittedly a basic Phone but it serves its purpose well.for people who do not want all the "Gizmos" most phones have these days look no further this phone does what it says on the box, simple to use, big buttons, clear screen "Great"

2.0 out of 5 stars Camera failed on third day., 21 Jan 2013
Marwan Iskandar (USA) - See all my reviews
Although phone features are very good and exactly what I needed for my 80 year old mother, unfortunately the phone camera stopped working on the third day after receiving it. And I am not happy about having to go through the hassle of shipping it back to supplier and waiting for some time to have it fixed, etc.... I was hoping for a more durable quality at this price.

1.0 out of 5 stars Sim Failed after 6 Months, 4 Jun 2013
I bought this phone for my mother for christmas and she loved it, she loved the size of it with the big buttons and she could even read a text! All of a sudden the handset stopped working saying sim failed, we tried the sim card in other handsets and it was working just fine but not in this new Doro! This handset is only 6 months old! i am not happy at all.

‹ Previous | 1 2 322 | Next ›