5.0 out of 5 stars What a bargain!
I have paid only £60 for these Mammut's. Today they arrived and I've realized it's a bargain of the year for me.
Published on 24 Sept. 2012 by S. Logodashki

3.0 out of 5 stars very disapointed
Published on 14 Oct. 2012 by Christina

3.0 out of 5 stars very disapointed, 14 Oct. 2012
with these boots. For the last 7 years or so have been using Berghaus boots which I loved...walked over 7000 miles and climbed a few mountains. But now I was needing a new pair and nothing Berguas was producing to walk or trek came up to the standard of my old ones. So was on the market for new boots...Mammut was recomended..chose the IMACT GTX from the range and found these to have a good firm sole and plenty of grip, trhat was 10 months ago and used them to walk my dog between 3-5 miles a day regardless of weather. This year climbed a couple of mountains in SWcotland including Ben Nevis, lots of fell walking and treking, now find the boots after only 10 months to be sadly cracked on the upper body and is letting in water. Quality of uppers now is very poor considering after only 10 months wear I would have thought these would have lasted longer but sadly not so. I have to say in Mammut's favour, they are comfortable to wear, have plenty of grip but of very poor quality. Now having spent over £130 on these boots I now find I have to buy another pair of boots. I would personally recommend these boots for only short walks in reasonable damp weather as wearability very poor.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a bargain!, 24 Sept. 2012
Here in Bulgaria I should pay triple to get them.I bought the shoes for my wife as a replacement for her 3 years old Patagonia's.She imediately put the shoes on and now she refuses to take it off. These shoes are exceptional in several aspects. They are well made, materials are great too and they are waterproof/proven in a little pond/. The size is perfect,front is little on the wide side,but shoe is getting tighter in the back and they are very stable on the ankle. Most important thing is that, right from the box they are so comfortable. After 10 km walk,my wife said she feels as she ever wore these shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars These are a great pair of boots!, 9 Jan. 2013
I have been using these boot almost everyday for 6 months and I am very pleased with them. The soles have lasted really well and they almost still look brand new. I also do a lot of hill walking in them and they give amazing support and grip on slippery surfaces. I would recommend these to anybody looking for a good pair of everyday boots or a good pair of walking boots.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent All round boot., 26 Feb. 2013
I needed an strong sturdy boot for everyday use, not hiking but something for the winter months and rainy days.
I really could not have chosen a better product.
I've waited 2 months before writing a review in order to put the boots through their paces, snow, rain cold and every time the boot came up trumps.

Mammut Unisex-Adult Teton Gtx Hiking Boot