5.0 out of 5 stars Durable and Smart
I buy a pair of timberland sandals every year for my boy. They are smart, durable and last the whole season. the leather is soft and there is no "breaking in" required. they manage to survive the water, sand and mud which are a part of every boy summer.
Published on 29 May 2012 by Simple Simon

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking but wide fitting
Nice looking shoes, my son says there very comfortable but they are very wide fitting especially at the heel. Not great for narrow little feet but still wearable,
Published 3 months ago by charlotte

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable and Smart, 29 May 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars comfortable and hardwearing, 27 Jun 2014
comfortable and hardwearing. I also could bung it in the wash so it didn't look as manky as most summer shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sandal, 24 May 2014
I've always bought Timberland sandals for my son. Great value, nice looking sandal and fits perfectly! Will definitely buy Timberland sandals again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sandals, second pair we have bought, 18 April 2014
Great sandals, good fit. The second pair we have bought. The main issue is getting hold of them, it seems there are very few places that stock all sizes.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking but wide fitting, 27 Mar 2014
This review is from: Timberland Kids' Mad River 2 Strap Casual Sandals (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 27 Mar 2014
it' s a realy nice product , very good , i would recomend it if you like to buy it

5.0 out of 5 stars Good robust sandals, 10 Jan 2014
My son lived in these this summer - he found the soles a bit uncomfortable at first - however once used to them they seemed to keep his feet dry and stink free! still plently of wear in them!

4.0 out of 5 stars good comfortable sandle, 9 Nov 2013
bought these shoe for my grandson for his recent holidays. He put them on and wore them of a whole week with no blisters or rubbing!
Very durable and look good.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant - really good quality, 2 Sep 2013
Dan (London, UK) - See all my reviews
I would really recommend these. I've already bought 3 pairs in increasing sizes! They are durable and very well made, but also very comfy for my 2 year old. They're easy to put on and take off - my little one now puts them on himself. Whenever they got muddy or sandy I just rinsed them off under the tap and they're good as new again. I don't have anything negative to say about them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, 23 Aug 2013
M. Lennon (Belfast, NI) - See all my reviews
Great quality sandals. My 4 year old has spent all summer in sandals and I bought these a size bigger in the sale for next year and he is wearing them already! Great price in sale.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›