4.0 out of 5 stars 02 PAYG
I had the challenge of purchasing 93 sim cards for a school trip where we didn't want the students (parents) to incur excessive charges for roaming data/calls.
Published 12 months ago by DJ

Published 21 months ago by Dr M

3.0 out of 5 stars Excellent price and quick delivery, but does not work in my iPad3, 3 Oct 2012
This review is from: NEW PAYG O2 MICRO SIM CARD iPHONE 4/4S + IPAD 1/2&3 - Proffessionally cut sim card (Electronics)
Received this SIM card quickly and the price was very low. Despite what it says on the accompanying documentation and in the product description, it does not work in my iPad 3, unfortunately. Although it does fit in the micro-SIM slot, the iPad does not recognise it and when I rang O2 to see if I could register it (giving the ID number on the back), I was told it was in fact an iPhone SIM only. I'm sure it would be great in an iPhone, though, as it is a proper O2 SIM in all the usual packaging.

4.0 out of 5 stars 02 PAYG, 25 Jun 2013
Although the majority of retailers can only provide you with 2 sims per customer due to fair usage policy either their own or imposed by the network there are a number of marketplace sellers on Amazon that will provide you with more freely or if you send them an email.

On this latest Pay & Go Go Go tarrif the inclusive 75 minutes, 500 texts & 100mb of data for 10 top up each month are doubled after 3 months with additional benefits every 3 months although the maximum number of minutes won't increase over 150 minutes or 500 minutes if you top up with 20 a month.
You also get:
O2 Rewards: 10% of your top-ups back every 3 months;
O2 Tracks: O2 Tracks puts the latest hits from the official Top 40 on your phone.
O2 Priority Moments: Find exclusive offers & experiences nationwide.
Of the big 5 mobile companies the price plan is competitive with the cheapest voicemail, calls to landlines (after the first 3 minutes) & Picture (MMS).

Some local stores charge between 1 to 5 for the sim & force you to buy an airtime voucher at the same time, whilst you can order 2 free sims direct from o2's website, delivery is within 4-5 working days compared to 3 days maximum from the majority of sellers on the Amazon marketplace. Prepaymania, Phones2Post & Eternal Communications were the quickest suppliers from my experience with delivery within 1-2 days.

If you want a better cost effective option I've just found that GifGaf's PAYG sim offers unlimited text\web & either 250 or 500 minutes for 10 or 12 per month.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 3 Jun 2013
Mr. Shaun Warburton (England) - See all my reviews
brillent, is the only word to describe this product. and what a steal at the price. Well Done!
Needless to say I'll be back for more.

3.0 out of 5 stars Bought it for iphone4, 29 April 2013
I had a iphone3 with a normal size sim card but was given a iphone4 by my daughter and it was only a 1p so great value.

5.0 out of 5 stars No problems!, 22 Feb 2013
I only ordered this as I couldnt get a free one of O2's site, couldn't have gone wrong! perfect prodyct worked perfectly in my htc and then my iPhone 4 when I needed to swap!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!!!, 22 April 2012
I bought this as I didnt realise the i phone takes a smaller sim. To be honast for the price I wasnt expecting it to turn up let alone be any good.
Fantastic service, fast delivery, great item, brand new as stated, cant fault this seller or the item.

Thanks so much...... FANTASTIC :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 July 2014
Ok

5.0 out of 5 stars PAYG o2 Micro sim card, 4 Jun 2014
Bougth this item But sadly never have used it as I changed to Voda phone came well packed and on time

5.0 out of 5 stars New02 sim, 9 Mar 2014
Came to me within 48 hours just clicked it out and slotted it into iPhone and everything just came into place , phone o2 to swap my number to new sim with 1 hour everything was done

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap as chips!, 17 Oct 2013
Cheaper than chips, actually! This sim works perfectly, so glad I bought it for my old phone :) why not buy several??