5.0 out of 5 stars "The last one buzzed, this one throbs!"
Published 23 months ago by This is a pen name

2.0 out of 5 stars Wish I hadn't bothered....
Ok there are some positives..the pretty packaging, the fact it's rechargeable, the smooth feel and the quality of the product. But the big negatives are ultimately I'm disappointed as it just doesnt do it for me. Not enough intensity in the vibrations and the small arm for your clit to far too rigid and clamp like :( total waste of money if I could return it I would!
Published 12 months ago by Nic

5.0 out of 5 stars "The last one buzzed, this one throbs!", 17 May 2013
This review is from: Lelo Ina 2 Purple (Personal Care)
My partner and I thought we'd spice up life a bit and bought a £40 one and it was very well received, but broke after a fortnight. So I splurged out on this and am so glad I did. It drives her wild, and is on a different level to the cheaper one. As a consequence she is incredibly happy all the time and is far more likely to make my favourite dinner or let me go out with the boys for a pint. Everybody wins with Mr Purple...

Edit: It's about 7 months later now. Mr Purple still going strong. My partner (39) never used to multiple orgasm, in fact just orgasm, so sex was a 'duty' not a privilege. Nowadays there is a glint in her eye and a spring in her step. And I am frankly jealous over the number of orgasms she can have on the bounce. No, it's not cheap, but it is far and beyond the average £30 squirmy rooter. Whilst I was flippant with my original review, this has been a game changer.

2.0 out of 5 stars Wish I hadn't bothered...., 2 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 1 Sept. 2014
Will improve your life!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 Feb. 2015
A girls best friend!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars GF loves it, 18 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Lelo Ina 2 Purple (Personal Care)
She's in love with it. Never thought so much pleasure could be derived from a tool, especially when in the shower. Climax after climax. Looking forward to using this with her when we see each other gain.

3.0 out of 5 stars She doesn't particularly like it. It's definitely well made and good quality ..., 22 Feb. 2015
S. Georgiou (Europe) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lelo Ina 2 Purple (Personal Care)
I bought this for my girlfriend. She doesn't particularly like it. It's definitely well made and good quality but we don't think it was worth the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Lelo Ina 2 Purple (Personal Care)
Best.thing.i.have.ever.purchased. hands down. Good service, FAST shipping, as described. Have already recomended and will again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 Feb. 2015
good

5.0 out of 5 stars Ladies love this little beauty, and love me for giving it, 21 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Lelo Ina 2 Purple (Personal Care)
Ladies love this little beauty, and love me for giving it

Lelo Ina 2 Purple